Dr. Yetunde Kasumu

5 1 3.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Yetunde Kasumu

Dr. Yetunde Kasumu's Ratings

Dr. Kasumu is very professional, accommodating, kind, and knowledgeable. I have never felt rushed out of an appointment, and she has always answered my questions in detail so that I fully understand everything. She is extremely efficient and I have never waited longer than 10 minutes (from the time I have walked in the clinic) to see her. She has even taken the time to answer questions about my baby during my own appointments. Thanks for all that you do, Dr. Kasumu!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Very helpful and understanding. Would recommend her to anyone needing a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

I changed doctors because I didn't want to see her any more. I am in tune with my body and who I am, and when I requested a particular medication for an extremely short duration, she absolutely refused. If I recall, she actually put me on antidepressants instead. I originally asked for a 2 week supply of Ativan to help reset my sleep pattern by stilling my mind. Where was the disconnect?!

In any case, I found her abrupt and jarring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

In my 72 years, I have never been treated with less empathy and compassion as I have with Dr. Kasumu. She literally stomped out of the room and slammed the door.
There was nothing professional about her behavior. She told me that if I was in the U.S. and paying for my healthcare, I could choose who I was being referred to! I do pay for my healthcare - through my taxes. She's all about the $$$ and won't discuss more than one thing at an appointment. Don't go to her - she's AWFUL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Conscientious and accommodating. I wish all Drs were like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

This is a HORRIBLE doctor. I took my 14 year old there for a physical. Dr Kasumu kicked me out of the room, said she want to establish Dr/patient trust; I accepted that. Not even 5 minutes later, she was finished with my daughter. Came out of the office stomping and waving her arms around because we missed the last appointment, even though I cancelled it beforehand. Said if I didn't pay the $85 for a missed appointment, she didn't want us back at the office ever. She was angry on the phone in the room with my daughter, and also raised her voice to my daughter. And to top it all off, the whole reason for our appointment was not even addressed. I will never bring my daughter back to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I am so lucky I was referred to Dr. Kasumu. She is professional, knowledgeable, caring and has a great sense of humour too! She is very gentle - and quick - performing female physicals, which is very important to me. She is not quick to rush me out, and when I have several questions during a visit, she has never once told me "Make another app't", she will address all my concerns. Now my baby boy is seeing her too and he loves her! I am also impressed with the nurses at Eagles Med as well, very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

wouldn't recommend her to anybody. The moment you're in, you feel it is all about $$$ and ripping off the system. Always in a rush and you can't talk about and discuss more than one thing at a visit........absolutely ridiculous. I've never seen this with the previous GPs I dealt with. I don't blame her but blame the health system that allows some GPs abuse the system that far.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2631275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr. Kasumu is excellent. She always squeezes me in and has referred me to specialists when its been required. She is very thorough and has an excellent bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. K has an excellent bedside manner. She isn't a prescription pusher, which is important to me, but lets you know what to watch for in case prescriptions are needed. She is friendly, great with my children and is overall a really great doctor! Been seeing her for 3.5 years now and she has continued to make myself and my family appreciate the worth of a good family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624862].votes_count ]]