Ratings for Dr. Samuel Kojoglanian

I went to see Dr. K at his Valencia office for the first time last week because for years I have been having a specific medical problem and within 45 minutes Dr. K figured out what was wrong and offered a solution to fix the problem. His staff was AWESOME and they definitely lifted my spirits. Normally you don't have fun at the doctor but in this case it was great!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Although my husband has had hypertension for over 25 years it has always been manageable 140/87 until January 2014 his pressure shot up to an alarming 198/111. We had recently switched Doctor and found Kojoglanian by referral. Thank Goodness. The Doctors was able to diagnose and help with a plan of action that saved my husbands life after 16 days in Cedar Sinai hospital my husband is now home and back to work doing extremely well with pressure average 120/78. Extremely knowable cardiologist Office clean, staff kind and professional. I Thank God for Dr. K

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

very comoforting and knowledgable. strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

I will admit that I have been a patient of three prior heart doctors and until I met Dr. K. then I realized what attention to detail and patient concern I was missing. Dr. K. has provided the best treatment I could have ever expected. He is generous with his time and answers all questions. His professional approach to my heart condition and blood pressure has resulted in a better overall state of health. He has worked closely with me to control my heart arrhythmia and stablize my heart rate. As long as I remain in this area I intend to use Dr. K. as my primary cardiologist and recommend him to everyone I meet.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Samuel Kojoglanian's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)