Ratings for Dr. Frank L. Stile

Love my mini tummy tuck, after having 2 C sections and working out and not being able to loose unwanted pouch and skin, I decided to get a consultation from Dr. Stiles, within a week my procedure was scheduled and procedure completed. I have had such an amazing experience with Dr. Stiles and his staff. My tummy looks amazing even if it is still a little swollen. I haven't seen my tummy like this since I am 22 years old. I cannot thank everyone enough for their professionalism and guidance. Amazing experience and amazing recovery. I will always use Dr. Stiles and recommend him to all of my friends and family. Thank you so very much Dr. Stiles Pauline Gaumond

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have gotten a tummy tuck and breast augmentation done by him and my results are amazing! The scar is so low I can wear any swimsuit I want and my breasts look super natural and a better version of what they were before kids!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

This is hands down one of the top plastic surgeons in the country. His tummy tuck work is phenomenal (just YouTube it!) -- his breasts implant augmentations are very natural looking and sit right. Silicone implants feel much more realistic than Saline, which is what I got!! He recommended me a size that wasn't crazy too big, so I settled with 405 CCs with the high profile shape. 6 months later, my areola incisions are virtually invisible.. I took care of my body and it healed proper like Dr. Stile said.. It's those out there who don't take care of their body after surgery and complain about scars not healing properly... LOOK IN THE MIRROR. YOU HAVE TO PUT IN THE WORK TOO!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Excellent surgeon & bed side manner. My breasts look great, under the muscle - and you can't feel them ANYWHERE! They sit perfect, wonderful Doctor I am so happy with my results.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I had my tummy tuck on Monday 21th of July and the staff was Excellent Dr.Stile was Excellent.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr Stiles is an amazing surgeon. When I told people who was going to perform my breast aug. I was shocked to learn how many of my friends have been to him. First thing that came out of their mouths "He's a perfectionist" (I can't speak for everyone but for myself,... absolute music to my ears!) The results: I can't agree with them more! I had to have medical clearance with my primary Dr due to ongoing health issues and when I told my primary Dr who I was planning on going to, Dr. Stiles was on his top 3 picks. Its been about a week and a half since surgery, and all is well. My "twins" are settling in nicely and I am very happy. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Stiles! He's simply amazing.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I recently had my breast implants exchanged to 550cc High Profile Saline.At the same time he removed scar tissue from prior surgeries. I couldn’t have asked for a better result. Dr. Stile did an amazing job and I am so glad I chose him to perform my surgery. I’ve had several breast surgeries by other surgeons in the past and this by far has been my best experience. I would recommend Dr. Stile to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

This doctor leaves scars and doesn't answer your questions. When we first met he was great and I was comfortable enough to let him work on me. After the surgery, bandages were put on so poorly they fell off. I went back for a post op and he was rushed, refused to answer my questions, was annoyed when I tried to explain my concerns and was out the door! The next post op was the same thing. I am devastated to be treated as though my body wasn't worth the time to operate neatly and carefully. I paid in full lots of money to have my concerns be ignored and my body SCARRED.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

It's been 3 months since my tummy tuck. Dr. Stile performed such an amazing job! I am so impressed and happy with my new look. Not only do I have a perfect flat tummy after 4 children, I have built up such confidence within myself. I enjoy life much more. I would recommend Dr. Stile to anyone. I have been to many plastic surgeon offices and by far I feel the most comfortable with Dr. Stile and his team. They are extremely professional, knowledgeable, and caring to suit each ones individual needs.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I would definitely recommend Dr. Stile to anyone. He was recommended to me by a physican I work with who's wife had been a patient of Dr. Stile's. The wait time to get an appointment was about 2 weeks, which isn't that bad. His front office staff are very professional and friendly. I have been to his office a handful of times for appointments and have had to wait longer than 10 minutes only once. Dr. Stile is very professional and experienced in what he is doing. He explains everything thoroughly and takes time to answer any questions you have.I am very happy with my breast augmentation! I wanted a non-fake look, but still wanted large breasts. They are on the large side of natural. I have received many compliments on the overall look of my breasts. They suit my body shape and size and I am finally happy with my body.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Dr. Frank L. Stile's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Frank L. Stile is a world-renown cosmetic plastic surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the American Board of Medicinal Specialties, and Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Originally from New York City, New York, Dr. Stile graduated high school at the age of 15 and began his medical training at The City University of New York’s accelerated 7-year combined undergraduate and medical school program. Dr. Stile completed his clinical training at The State University of New York, and at the Health & Science Center in Brooklyn. Dr. Stile’s post-doctorate training includes 12 years of residency, where during that time, Dr. Stile received specialized surgical training at five different academic institutions of excellence. Dr. Stile is a published author of articles as well as book chapters in Cosmetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and Microsurgery literature. Dr. Stile has also presented his research at national and international plastic surgery conferences. Dr. Stile regularly travels, meeting and visiting with leaders in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery. Moreover, Dr. Stile facilitates in the exchange of ideas and is constantly refining his technique. Dr. Stile has innovated published techniques for both treating new facial injuries and preventing recurring facial injuries in “cut-prone” fighters. His work has been featured in The New York Times, Maxim, Real Fighter, The Huffington Post, Wired Magazine, and many others in addition to numerous television and radio shows. Currently, Dr. Stile maintains his office in Las Vegas, NV. The office is luxuriously appointed – it has won awards for original design and décor which features some of Dr. Stile’s own elaborate artwork. His private practice provides the full spectrum of cosmetic plastic surgery procedures in Las Vegas. Dr. Stile has had the privilege of treating thousands of patients, helping them achieve their cosmetic surgery goals. He regularly entertains national and international visitors, as well as colleagues at his Premium Surgical Services Center and Medical Spa at Esthetique Plastique. An avid painter and sculptor, his work adds to the décor of his home and office. In addition, Dr. Stile is also the founder and developer of Nubiaderm, The Black Skin System, Esthetique Plastique – ProSkin System, and The Skin Clinic Medical Spa. These innovative lines of medical-cosmetic products were designed and are proven to improve the appearance and health of ethnic and photo-damaged skin. In addition, on January 2011, The Frank L. Stile Foundation was established. The purpose of this foundation is to generate funding to serve the special needs of children in crisis. The foundation works with other like charitable organizations in Nevada and across the United States.

• English
  • Spanish

• State University of New York Health Science Center (Grad. 1992)

MB Health