Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Greenwood

This doctor is listening to lies from other doctors that messed up my wife's life. He refuses to look in the area where others have told him not to look. My wife has renal problems and none of his tests look at the cardio vascular system that supports the kidneys. We thought that there was a chance that he would look but in the end he and others that know what is happening refuse to acknowledge what is happening and only I don't know who to tell if I do see something. What he has done is to tell our other doctors not to run any tests that would confirm or detail what is happening to my wife in the renal area. We even paid for a test but somehow the test mystically doesn't have anything about the renal area. Dr. Greenwood's biggest short coming is he listens to others instead of looking for himself and refuses to have an honest conversation with the patient.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Scott D. Greenwood's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Delta Dental