Ratings for Dr. Linda J. Brown

If any one knows where dr. Linda brown from dr.s express has gone. Please let me know. She is a great dr. I called to make an appointment and was told she wasn't there. They wouldn't tell me where her new office was.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr, Brown is the BEST doctor I ever found and she left Doctor's Express and now I can't find her...yet. She is knowledgable and doesn't put you through a bunch of stuff you don't need before giving you what you do need.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Terrific Doctor! Very knowledgable, patient, professional.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

I only trust Dr. Brown. She is the only primary care physician I use anymore. Yes, she may be a little out-of-the-way with where her office is, but for how great of a doctor she is, it's more than worth it. She's always nice and always has provided me with great medical insight as to what would benefit me most medically throughout. I would definitely recommend her to any and everyone!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr Linda Brown is a fantasitc doctor. Very caring, thorough, smart, and friendly. She is a great woman.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Linda J. Brown's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1997)