Ratings for Dr. Tony R. Menendez

I live in another city, and I would not consider any other Dentist for all the reasons that you read below. It is well worth the drive. He has been my Doctor for 30 years. NEVER one complaint. I brought my husband to him for his dental needs and he certainly agrees.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr. Menendez took me as an emergency patient in 2 days and expertly crafted a new cap for my front tooth in a complex mouth. He and his staff are accommodating and professional and truly nice people. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr. Menendez, his staff & Casy were all knowledgeable & answered questions I didn’t even know I had. He took the time to explain all options I had & put me at ease immediately. The most pleasant visit to a dentist I have EVER had!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Great service nice staff very friendly environment

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

For years I have avoided dentists because of the bad experiences I had with some in the past. A friend highly recommended Dr. Menendez . Because of a special need I was hesitate on making an appointment but because of a special need I went I to his office. What a pleasant experience! The staff was proficient, pleasant, and my appointment was on time. Pam the assistant to Dr. Menendez was professional and managed to put a nervous person at ease. Dr. Menendez took the time to explain everything he was going to do and why. He was patient not in a hurry and best of all I experienced NO pain-none as he extracted my tooth! So if anyone is afraid of pain and discomfort I highly recommend Dr. Menendez. He is the best dentist I have ever gone to.. Plus Cassious the comfort greeter will be another pleasure during your visit..

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

This is the best dentist I have ever been to. My husband and I have both received excellent care from this Dr. I recently had an implant put in. He broke down all of the procedures and educated me through the entire process. Dr. Menendez is truly an expert in the field. The staff is amazing! If you are looking for a great dental experience, (who knew there could be one!) look no further! This is it!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

So glad to have found this wonderful dentist. My husband and I winter in Arcadia, Fl. and Iwas in need of a dentist. Not knowing anyone I searched the internet for a dentist with MAGD. I saw Dr. Menendez had high reviews and called him. I was in within the next few days. He explained what he would be doing and the cost.. After having the dentist from h**l I have truly found my dentist for life.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Me endez and his staff have always treated our family well and delivered excellent dental services

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

I went in for a root canal. Dr. Menendez performed a painless procedure. He is extremely skillful and knowledgeable. I was very much at ease throughout the process.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Menendez and his staff are very caring, compassionate and professional. Dr. Menendez makes sure that you understand what is happening at all times and comfortable with your options. I ALWAYS feel very well cared for. His office is very welcoming. I would highly recommend Dr. Tony Menendez to anyone that is hesitant about seeing a dentist!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Tony R. Menendez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English