Ratings for Dr. Steve Yu

i had a biopsy done at his office i had no idea i was even getting it until i was already in the exam room. at no point did he ask me if i have any allergies and after the procedure i experience at of swelling and itching, wat looks like an allergic reaction to latex... he lacks empathy, the procedure was very scary and i felt so alone and like i didnt know what was going on. because i was scared and in pain i was a bit stiff and fidgety and he just kept telling me to relax in a frustrated tone. after i get my results i will be switching doctors.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

He is the best of all I have visited before. I will come to see him again for my next baby.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I usually never rate things. However this visit was completely awkward. The office was run down, The doctor kept trying to push birth control pills on me, His bed side manner was rude, the pap smear hurt and when finished he threw a roll of toilet paper at me to wipe myself off. I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr Yu is an amazing doctor, he took very good care of both of my pregnancy. I was referred to him by a lady whom i met once and i am so thankful. I just gave birth to my second child but both of the pregnancy were good. He is always there when you need him 24/7. I will recommend to everyone who ask me for a good OB/GYN. Everything you are looking for from your OB/GYN, you will find it from him, a hardworking man and his team.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I found Dr. Steve Yu to be a fantastic doctor. I was referred to him to have a laparoscopic hysterectomy. It has now been two weeks since the surgery. I couldn’t be happier! All through the process Dr. Yu was attentive and always available. All my questions and concerns were thoroughly addressed. I found Dr. Yu to be extremely knowledgeable and personable. I drive over two hours to be seen by Dr. Yu. I have had nothing but exceptional care from Dr. Yu, his nurses, and staff. I highly recommend Dr. Yu!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Yu shows great concern for his patients and treats his patients with patience and respect. He is extremely knowledgable in his field and recently performed a hysterectomy on me and did a great job with the procedure and explaining it before and after. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

understanding and good listener. He teach me how how to care for my self, and to count and use Ovulation chart.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

These people attempted to scam my mother who was a new patient with Medicare. As her personal rep for SS/power of attorney with a HIPAA release, they were willing to talk to me until I called them out on it. I worked in health insurance for several years and told them that what they were trying to do was illegal and that they could charge her the correct amount or I'd file a complaint - they then said they could not talk to me and hung up. My mother ended up leaving without being seen.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I came here for my first prenatal visit expecting to have an amazing experience. I rarely like to rate anything but I really felt I had to share my experience. I arrived at the office to 2 sweet girls but the office appearance seemed run down. When I was let in for my exam I was expecting at least a 30 minute sit down to review my history. Boy was I surprised! They didn't ask me anything! They did a one minute sonogram then said ok, thank you, you can pay up front. They rush you out an you don't even get to keep a picture of your sonogram!! I was so dissatisfied and confused. I paid 275.00 for them to look at my baby and not give me any feedback! Please please please if you want a special experience DO NOT go there.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr. Steve Yu's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gaithersburg, MD