Ratings for Dr. Cedar Finkle-Weaver

When I was in labor-and I had pushed with no progression for 5 hrs-she never came to my room and left everything to the hospital's nurses and when she finally came after hour 5-and I told her "I don't want to push anymore!"..she said,"Oh,come on!"in a condiscending voice.She finally conceded to a C-section after the other people in the room said my son's head was stuck and we went to the OR. When we got into the surgery-I passed out-my mother told me that while she was in the middle of cutting me open, her cell phone rang and she stopped the operation to answer the personal call. My mother started screaming at her to get off of the phone and pay attention to what she was doing!When I looked at my son,he had a very large cut on his nose-which he still has a scar from 3yrs later-and when I asked how he got cut, she said "Oh,I have never clipped a baby before-apparently lots of surgeons do though."Like that was supposed to make me feel better-what if she had clipped an eye or something.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

she is the best dr I ever had very knowlegeable kind and helpful work with the best staff also,

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Cedar Finkle-Weaver's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1991)

Carefirst Bcbs