Ratings for Dr. Seth R. Stoller

He told us my father would never recover and despite no evidence on any scan, was convinced that he had brain cancer. My dad recovered after being transferred from his care to a major academic medical center and is now 100 times better. What a hoax.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I wish I would have read this guy's reviews before I let him make a bad situation much worse. I think his ineptitude is only overshadowed by his condescending manner. I agree with the negative comments I have read on this site. The word sadistic comes to mind when I think of Dr. Stoller. He does not explain his logic, perhaps because he has none.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

This guy is the absolute worst. I almost can't believe any positive reviews are real. Condescending, and even worse seems uneducated about neurological conditions... his "specialty." It's a good thing I know plenty about my own health issues or I might have been too upset to go on after seeing him. I believe his ineptitude will literally kill someone sooner or later. Don't waste your money on this snake. Almost any other doctor would be a smarter choice.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I found Dr. Stoller to be cold and distant and unkind. He is a much better salesman than compassionate healer. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Stoller. He was thorough, spent over an hour with us, and helped us through a difficult situation. There was an error in billings which was rectified. He was incredibly gracious throughout the process. He is highly recommended, and we have followed up several times. He is consistent in his timeliness, compassion, and honesty

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Totally wasted my $200 going to Dr Stoller, he did NOTHING to help me. Terrible manner in which he spoke to me about my awful Facial Pain. I wouldn't bring a dog to see this guy..I just got robbed. Never waste your time seeing this guy, I felt like he didn't give a crap about my pain, just wanted his money...Very bored with his job and didn't listen to a word I was saying.Worst Dr I've ever seen. "Just pay the $200.00 and we can end it here" were his words.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Uncaring, dismissive, rude & condescending. Almost a characature of an arrogant physician.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Unless you are a terminally ill patient in severe pain, Dr. Stoller is not interested. I was referred by his colleage , a rhuematologist. Upon arrival, he asked "why are you even here". He looked at my medication history and said all the medications I had tried were either too low a dose or I was not on it long enough. He continually looked at his watch, and in the end told me to find a psychotherapist to learn to deal with my pain. After 2.5 years of trying to get diagnosed, his manner was uncaring and cruel.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

The doctor seemed tired and bored. I do not think he heard all that I told him. would not go back.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

The BEST and we have been to quite a few. Listens, compassionate and always keeps in touch with his patients even on his off days.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr. Seth R. Stoller's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Harvard-Pilgrim