Ratings for Dr. Seth R. Stoller

My daughter was treated by Dr. Stoller after her 3rd concussion. She suffered a severe concussion with cervical trauma to her neck during a cheerleading stunting accident. For two years she suffered from debilitating headaches, missed many days from school and was not getting better. We did exactly as Dr. Stoller requested, eye therapy, neuropsyche, cognitive therapy and physical therapy. Her headaches only got worse. After two years I requested a Brain MRI and Cervical spine MRI. He suggested more PT and Chiropractic. My daughter was starting college in a few months and wanted the MRI's to rule out other pathology, he would only allow a Brain MRI and was very reluctant to even due that after two years of suffering. I wanted the Cervical MRI because the trauma to her neck after the flyer landed on her head pushing her to the pavement where the flyer again landed on her head, but no he would not order the MRI. So I do agree with others that when you question him, he gets the "God complex" like how dare you, not taking into consideration all the suffering, all the time off of work to come to his office, all the other therapies my daughter went through under his direction, he just cares about himself and don't ever challenge him, after all I am only her mother, with her 365 days a year, seeing my daughter go from her hair on fire to a child who suffers daily with debilitating headaches. He did suggest I could get a second opinion, as two years with him didn't take enough out of us. So arrogant, condescending and really has no compassion. I seriously hope there is nothing wrong with my daughter's neck as we are getting the Cervical MRI ordered from her pediatrician who agrees with us and believes this should have been ordered years ago, however if there is something wrong with her neck you can bet he will be hearing from my attorney. I do want to say something positive, his staff, Kevin and Roland were very sympathetic and nice to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I have been seeing him for over two years for my third concussion and I’ve actually gotten worse. He has refused to do an MRI of my cervical spine which is the spot that he says is causing my pain and severe headaches. I am going off to college soon and cannot continue with this pain. He referred me to a neuropsychologist, neurologist-optomologist, physical therapy, and so much more. Nothings worked. Now he says pain management and more physical therapy and excercise will help. Why not just take an MRI to actually see what’s going on? Going on my third year of severe suffering. I think a fifth grader would have more knowledge of what I need rather than him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

He is the most understanding and considerate doctor i have ever visited. He knows his stuff too!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

got to believe someone just has a grudge against Dr. Stoller. I have had a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Stoller is arrogant, condescending and insensitive IF he cannot cure you. He suffers from the "God" complex that many patients dread. He put me on preventative ( anti seizure) medication for migraines a few years ago and has increased the dosage for the 3rd time. Since I am not "fixed" I am being told to see a psychiatrist / psychologist. He believes that if he can't cure a patient, something must be wrong with them mentally. I have never recommended him and tell others don't waste your time. I have never written a review on a Dr before but his rudeness and incompetence has compelled me to warn others.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

This is was the most unpleasant experience I've ever had with a doctor. He was condescending and inappropriate with this comments. I am outraged that I have to pay $483 to see someone who treated me so poorly. Completely unacceptable! Do not waste your time and money on this guy. I will never be seeing him again. I have several years experience working at a top rate hospital and never have I ever had such terrible treatment. This had been a very upsetting and traumatic experience that I now have to pay for, out of my pocket.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Wish could have given him a negative number! Have never felt need to write a bad doctor review before but had to this time. Everything others said below is true. Condescending is putting it mildly! Had his mind made up & does not entertain any other possibilities or questions. Very disappointed & feel sorry for him as he clearly is not enjoying his profession.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

As others have stated, Seth is a poor clinician who only adds to the healthcare cost burden. What kind of doctor do you know wears a suit to work? Doctor? More like businessman.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Look up the word condescending and this guy will be there. So rude. Told me that I don't have headaches and walked out. Don't waste your time effort or money!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Very good neurologist would highly recommend. He is very compassionate and understand how to heal patient the right way.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Seth R. Stoller's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Summit, NJ