Ratings for Dr. Seth R. Stoller

This is was the most unpleasant experience I've ever had with a doctor. He was condescending and inappropriate with this comments. I am outraged that I have to pay $483 to see someone who treated me so poorly. Completely unacceptable! Do not waste your time and money on this guy. I will never be seeing him again. I have several years experience working at a top rate hospital and never have I ever had such terrible treatment. This had been a very upsetting and traumatic experience that I now have to pay for, out of my pocket.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Wish could have given him a negative number! Have never felt need to write a bad doctor review before but had to this time. Everything others said below is true. Condescending is putting it mildly! Had his mind made up & does not entertain any other possibilities or questions. Very disappointed & feel sorry for him as he clearly is not enjoying his profession.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

As others have stated, Seth is a poor clinician who only adds to the healthcare cost burden. What kind of doctor do you know wears a suit to work? Doctor? More like businessman.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Look up the word condescending and this guy will be there. So rude. Told me that I don't have headaches and walked out. Don't waste your time effort or money!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Very good neurologist would highly recommend. He is very compassionate and understand how to heal patient the right way.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

He told us my father would never recover and despite no evidence on any scan, was convinced that he had brain cancer. My dad recovered after being transferred from his care to a major academic medical center and is now 100 times better. What a hoax.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I wish I would have read this guy's reviews before I let him make a bad situation much worse. I think his ineptitude is only overshadowed by his condescending manner. I agree with the negative comments I have read on this site. The word sadistic comes to mind when I think of Dr. Stoller. He does not explain his logic, perhaps because he has none.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

This guy is the absolute worst. I almost can't believe any positive reviews are real. Condescending, and even worse seems uneducated about neurological conditions... his "specialty." It's a good thing I know plenty about my own health issues or I might have been too upset to go on after seeing him. I believe his ineptitude will literally kill someone sooner or later. Don't waste your money on this snake. Almost any other doctor would be a smarter choice.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I found Dr. Stoller to be cold and distant and unkind. He is a much better salesman than compassionate healer. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Stoller. He was thorough, spent over an hour with us, and helped us through a difficult situation. There was an error in billings which was rectified. He was incredibly gracious throughout the process. He is highly recommended, and we have followed up several times. He is consistent in his timeliness, compassion, and honesty

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Seth R. Stoller's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Workers Comp