Dr. Elizabeth Kerner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Kerner

I have no words to describe Dr. Kerner. She is the BEST of the BEST!!! Very respectful, wonderful bedside manners, punctual, detail oriented, perfect work, I can go on and on. Her staff is amazing!! Excellent group of women, for her staff to work that many years for one doctor speaks volume. She made me feel relaxed. When I was referred to her my OBGYN, my OBGYN’s exact words were “if I could put my life in her hands, so can you. You have nothing to worry about”. That says it all. Dr. Kerner knows her stuff!! She is a thorough surgeon, her outcome are superb! Her incisions are precise, clean, and well approximated. I cannot say enough. I’ll got her over and over again. At my 6 months follow up, she looked at a tiny surgical scar that wasn’t even noticeable and said she would revised it! That scar was alright by me! She revised it at no cost!! That’s perfection at its entirety! You won’t regret ever going to her! Thank you Dr. Kerner for helping me get my confidence back!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Dr Kerner led me through all the steps in such a way that I was always comfortable that I was in good hands. I don't think anything could have been more perfect except an irritating nurse in my one night stay in the hospital. I called Dr Kerner & she called the hospital to remedy the situation. I know a four hour surgery cannot be easy but one could be fooled by her steady calmness. I can't express the beauty she created that I get to look at every day. I am more than pleased. Thank you again, Dr Kerner. Relax, she will take care of you.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I can recommend Dr Kerner with no hesitation. Any accolades I might use would not be high enough. Add to that her genuine kindness. At each step she explains what to expect next. Many doctors pawn these steps to their staff. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

My husband & I have both used Dr. Kerner and the quality of her work is OUTSTANDING! She has an amazing knack for perfection and certainly delivers! Can't recommend her highly enough! I've recommended her to several friends for various procedures and everyone has had fabulous results!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Kerner put me at ease during my consultation and prior to my surgery. Surgery went very well and recovery was a breeze. I couldn't have asked for a more knowledgeable and caring surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I could not have found a better, more experienced cosmetic surgeon. I am delighted with my results and the procedure and recovery were both a piece of cake. I have recommended Dr. Kerner to my friends and even colleagues. Keep up the excellent work!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I have the exact same experience as the person on 8-8 (weird). I had a breast aug and a lolipop lift on 1 breast, Scaring is barely even there. She takes good care of you after the surgery too as far as check ups go. I have also had her do some botox. I would reccommend her to anyone. First she lets you bring a bra, you'de like to fit in, and takes it into the surgery room to see if it fits (sterilized of course), she also has pictures pinned up everywhere so she gets it as close to what you want! She's great!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

I have had a breat agmentation and partial lift with Dr. Kerner and I had great results. The scaring is fantastic and you can tell she took such care when she made incisions (You could barely see the scar at 4 months!-NO JOKE!). I have recommended her to three people I know so far and would trust her with any cosmetic surgery I needed.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth Kerner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Elizabeth Kerner was raised in the Dallas area and is a graduate of Richardson High School. Following her Cum Laude graduation from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, she attended Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. Dr. Kerner completed her general surgery residency at Vanderbilt University Affiliated Hospitals in Nashville. Her plastic surgery residency was done at Wayne State University Medical Center in Detroit. She entered private practice in the Dallas area in 1987. Enjoying both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Kerner focuses mainly on breast surgery, facial surgery, and liposuction. In 1992, Dr. Kerner was awarded her Board Certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery (the only plastic surgery board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties and the American Medical Association). She is currently a member of the Texas Medical Association and the Dallas County Medical Society. She is an active member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. She served as the 2002 President for the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons and was the 1999 President of the Medical Staff at Presbyterian Hospital of Plano.

• English

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)