Ratings for Dr. Kevin E. Miller

I had waited many years to have my surgery (bladder prolapse) because I was afraid I might not have good results. Dr. Miller explained everything in detail and was very reassuring. He and his staff are wonderful! So kind and sincere. I would recommend Dr. Miller to anyone who has GYN problems. He is very knowledgeable and you will be very pleased with his care.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Three cheers for Dr. Miller! I had read such horror stories of the procedures I was to have and was terrified to proceed with the surgery. He explained everything in detail and was very patient with me. I had a hysterectomy, rectocele and bladder sling. Sure, I had the discomfort expected, mainly from the rectocele, but was surprised at my swift recovery. I give all the credit to the expertise of Doctor Miller. I am so grateful I waited for him to come to Wichita and would recommend him to anyone!! He is an artist!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Miller is an awesome doctor. He cares and spends the time with you that you need. He goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to his patients. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Kevin E. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Oxford