Ratings for Dr. Emily N. Hu

Douglas Rittenhouse keeps talking about his addiction to p0rnogr@phy that's why his daughter Jacqueline Rittenhouse is a stripper and aspiring pu0rn st@r! Jacqueline Rittenhouse looks like a guy along with her tranny sisters .Jacqueline Rittenhouse is just like the next Belle knox.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Tell doctor rittenhouse stop stalking me because he hacked into my computer dirty old f#ck

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Doctor Rittenhouse Fingers his patients because his wifes and old bag and hes got 5 ugly kids and he seen a ho++ young patient he took advantage of!Douglas edward rittenhouse also been stalking me on the internet for years now since I was 21 years old and hacked into my old facebook account blowing up my account because hes a j@ck@$$ who takes advantage of his patients who happen to have history of medical problems.Rittenhouse should go stick his old Dich into his f@t ugly lumberjack wife whos @nas is worn out from his ph#cking.Linduh Rottenhouse is like a mexican who keeps popping out 5 hundred kids ulghhh what a fre@kk................................Sorry Doug im a beautiful young attractive women not interested in being PENETRATED by a dirty old man who B@NGS UGLY OLD BU++F#(K FACED women like your wife you freak stalker!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr Hu is ugly nasty rude and I would never go back there because shes fake and I dont trust her!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Nurses are rude and unprofessional. Hu needs to get rid of them.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I had Dr. Hu as my doctor since 2005. She's a nice and very helpful doctor. I couldn't find any doctor like her. She's the best and I want to thank her for my 3rd pregnancy coz she knows what to give u and help u to get pregnant. I've been 2 doctors already and nothing of them help me and my husband to have a another baby but only Dr. Hu. Thank u so much Dr. Hu for everything.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

DR.HU iS THE BEST SHE IS SUUUPER NICE AND ALWAYS POSiTiVE MY BOYFRiEND iS VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HER TOO !! BUT THE NURSES, SOME SEEM TO NOT KNOW ANYTHiNG AND OTHER ARE JUST PLAiN RUDE !! DR.HU MAKES UP FOR THAT BUT iT WOULDNT HURT TO GET A FEW BETTER NURSES AND MEDICAL ASSISTANTS iN THERE =D

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Hu is a great doctor, however one of the nurses were very unprofessional. I remember being brought to the back to explain my reasons for being there and I could remember her laughing at what was going on. She was extremely rude.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Hu is great, but one of the nurses in the office seems to be a bit on their high horse. She (the nurse) will lead you to her little corner station w/out explaining why and make you wait while she writes some things down, then take your blood pressure, then write more things down (about 5 minutes of this). At least tell me what you're doing and why I'm waiting there or maybe write your notes BEFORE you call me in. But this minor annoyance is definitely worth it to see Dr. Hu.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Emily N. Hu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hu specializes in Obstetrics, Gynecology, and preventive medicine. She is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She has been practicing with BAOG since 2004. Dr. Hu graduated cum laude from Columbia College where she majored in Biology and minored in Music. She attended medical school at Columbia University‚Äôs College of Physicians and Surgeons and completed her residency training at Stanford University Medical Center. Dr. Hu is originally from Connecticut and currently resides in San Francisco. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her 2 young sons and her husband. Her hobbies include yoga, eating out, reading and fashion. Dr. Hu speaks Mandarin Chinese. She is a member of the San Francisco Gynecologic Society and the Seton Hospital Ethics committee. Publications Lyell DJ, Caughey AB, Hu E, Daniels K. Peritoneal Closure at Primary Cesarean delivery and Adhesions. Obstet Gynecol 2005; 106:275-80 Lyell DJ, Caughey AB, Hu E, et al. Rectus muscle and visceral peritoneum closure at cesarean delivery and intraabdominal adhesions.  Am J Obstet Gynecol 2012:206:515.e1-5.

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Daly City, CA