Ratings for Dr. Darlene Ozimok

I have been a patient of Dr. O for many years. But recently switched. The wait time for an appointment that is convenient for me and my family is unacceptable. The hours available to the patients outside of the norm is not keeping up with the competition. There are no longer reminders being sent out either to remind you of your annual visit etc. Unfortunately, I have found another doctor offering convenient & flexible hours. My entire family has all switched and when I called in to cancel my appointment, I was only asked if I wished to reschedule & I replied "no". But was not asked by reception if I was taking my business elsewhere. Too bad, losing a long term client.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Love Dr. Ozimok! Staff is pretty nice too. The only suggestion I have is for the team to be a bit more inviting on the phone. I always feel like I'm inconveniencing them when I call in at the initial greeting. Smile when you answer ;) Fake it till ya make it lol

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

My first visit. A very positive environment. All the staff, although very busy were helpful and friendly. Dr. Ozimok took the time to answer my questions and explain the results of the eye images. An excellent selection of frames at very reasonable prices.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I find the wait times are a little bit much but for the most part, considering how busy the office is in general, the staff is good and the doctor is great. She has been my doctor for well over 20 years now and I won't change until she retires.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I saw Dr. Ozimok for my annual eye exam. She is always thorough and kind. She found a small tear in my retina and referred me to a specialist to have it lasered. I didn't have any symptoms and am so grateful she found it and prevented me from having a serious retinal detachment. She really knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

My husband had reported difficulty with one of his eyes, specifically floaters and flashing lights over a year ago, she said everything was fine and to come back in 6 months. He went back again for a 6 month check up and reported that his one eye was blocked as if a curtain was over it, he could still see through it but faintly. She pulled me (his wife) aside and asked if he was dealing with anxiety or stressed, she did not see anything wrong with his eyes. He had surgery 2 years prior for cataracts. We insisted that he go back to his surgeon for him to review. His surgeon forwarded my husband immediately onto a specialist and he was suffering from a detached retina. Now he may never see out of his eye, thanks to the lack of knowledge of Dr. Ozimok. I will never send anyone to her nor do i have any faith in her. My family and I will not be back to her office, and she will be made well aware of her lack of actual symptoms protraying eye disease.

Submitted May 1, 2012

Very friendly staff and a nice selection of frames.Also no problem with adjustments when needed.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Used to be happy with her, but not anymore. The last few times we've been, we've had to wait for her (my little guy actually asked her what took her so long). I've been given prescriptions for glasses for at least 10 years. Most times I wouldn't get them as they weren't strong anyways and if I did get them, I wouldn't replace them if they broke. My last visit to her I told her my eyesight seems to be getting worse. After my eye exam she told me I had 20/20 vision! I couldn't tell you the last time I had 20/20 vision. I've switched eye doctors.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Really great with my kids and myself. Very professional. Nice office. Nice staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Shes great but dont be 5 mins late...She snaps at you! Other than that always a good experience

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011