Ratings for Dr. Darlene Ozimok

My first visit. A very positive environment. All the staff, although very busy were helpful and friendly. Dr. Ozimok took the time to answer my questions and explain the results of the eye images. An excellent selection of frames at very reasonable prices.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I find the wait times are a little bit much but for the most part, considering how busy the office is in general, the staff is good and the doctor is great. She has been my doctor for well over 20 years now and I won't change until she retires.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I saw Dr. Ozimok for my annual eye exam. She is always thorough and kind. She found a small tear in my retina and referred me to a specialist to have it lasered. I didn't have any symptoms and am so grateful she found it and prevented me from having a serious retinal detachment. She really knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

My husband had reported difficulty with one of his eyes, specifically floaters and flashing lights over a year ago, she said everything was fine and to come back in 6 months. He went back again for a 6 month check up and reported that his one eye was blocked as if a curtain was over it, he could still see through it but faintly. She pulled me (his wife) aside and asked if he was dealing with anxiety or stressed, she did not see anything wrong with his eyes. He had surgery 2 years prior for cataracts. We insisted that he go back to his surgeon for him to review. His surgeon forwarded my husband immediately onto a specialist and he was suffering from a detached retina. Now he may never see out of his eye, thanks to the lack of knowledge of Dr. Ozimok. I will never send anyone to her nor do i have any faith in her. My family and I will not be back to her office, and she will be made well aware of her lack of actual symptoms protraying eye disease.

Submitted May 1, 2012

Very friendly staff and a nice selection of frames.Also no problem with adjustments when needed.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Used to be happy with her, but not anymore. The last few times we've been, we've had to wait for her (my little guy actually asked her what took her so long). I've been given prescriptions for glasses for at least 10 years. Most times I wouldn't get them as they weren't strong anyways and if I did get them, I wouldn't replace them if they broke. My last visit to her I told her my eyesight seems to be getting worse. After my eye exam she told me I had 20/20 vision! I couldn't tell you the last time I had 20/20 vision. I've switched eye doctors.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Really great with my kids and myself. Very professional. Nice office. Nice staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Shes great but dont be 5 mins late...She snaps at you! Other than that always a good experience

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I totally disagree with the comments regarding the front desk staff. I have never found friendlier or more helpful staff at any other doctor that I've ever visited. And of course, there's Renee..everyone loves Renee! Keep up the great work Dr. Ozimok and kudos on such a great staff!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I have been seeing her myself for around 15/16 years. My daughter has been seeing her for about 3or4 years. We both love going to visit her. She is very kind and is great at what she does. She is also great with children.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011