Ratings for Dr. Wesley E. Parkhurst

Dr. Parkhust is a great doctor. I really wish he was still practicing. He was very good to keep the meds that he wrote affordable for you if you didn't have insurance. And if he didn't know what was wrong with you. He didn't just guess. He would send you to someone that would know. Even after I moved from the area. I still went all the way back down there to see him. He was a awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

They can say what they will but Dr. P is a VERY knowledgeable dr. Most of the time he can listen to you 5 min check or poke around in a few spots and tell you whats wrong, or tell you what he thinks it may be ( and send you to be tested) or tell you he doesn;t know and send you to a specialist. EX: My husband was so sick he couldn't hold his head up, so I took him 2 Doc. We were in the waiting room. Dr P walked by- backed up -looked at him and told the nurse to bring him in--and go get a shot of penicillin and something else. When we got in the room they hurridly took his vitals Doc checked a few things and told him he had blood poisoning. He gave him 2 shots some pills and told me to call the next day. He was sitting up. My Husband didn't have insurance so Doc didn't send him to the hospital. He treated him. Gave samples when possible gave us a discounted rate and let us pay out the rest "as best we could" & We did. THAT is A great family dr.!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Doctor to see, he is very afforable and the office really works with you if you dont have enough money..

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Is a SoonerCare (Medicaid) Physician (M.D.) with a vast knowledge base in medicine. Extremely compassionate in helping chronic pain patients. Works part time at the Henryetta Medical Center Emergency Room. His Henryetta Family Clinic hours are M-F 9AM to 4:30PM. Located at 617 W. Trudgeon, Henryetta. (In a residential area) Office visit fee for uninsured is typically $47 for established patient; new patient fees slightly more.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006