Ratings for Dr. D'Arcy A. Honeycutt

Other than a scheduling mishap for the consultation, everything went well with no issues. Having a breast augmentation, the staff and Dr. both were so exceptional with information and understanding. The entire consult and surgery were smooth and profession, and never did I feel that I was uninformed on anything. My heal time and results were amazing and am extremely happy I had gone to this doctor and location.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I had a breast augmentation and I feel great about my results and the process as a whole. Dr Honeycutt and her team are professional and caring. They always made me feel important and they listened to what I wanted. Dr Honeycutt is passionate about her work and it shows. My results are exactly what I had pictured and I can't thank Dr H enough! 10/10 recommend, overall a great experience.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I had a breast reduction procedure that went completely as expected. Her office personnel were meticulous, detailed, and acquired all of the insurance approvals needed. They were able to schedule me at a time that was convenient for me, and the procedure went exactly as promised. The results are phenomenal! I feel very good about how I look and how she coached me through my expectations prior to the procedure. I had one complication for weeks after surgery, her staff were kind and professional. All issues were rectified and I now feel and look great! I would recommend this facility to anyone who is seeking a complex procedure in a very supportive and female only staffed office.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I had breast augmentation 4 days ago... I feel 10/10! My recovery was so easy, minimal pain, Dr Honeycutt was very thorough, didn't rush me during appointments and gave me such fabulous results- I will beck recommending her to all my family and friends and would choose her for any further surgeries needed! The staff were awesome too, they made me feel relaxed and comfortable with this being my first surgery-so a huge thank you to them! Dr Honeycutt gave me my confidence back and I feel more womanly- I can't thank her enough:) she's a 5 star surgeon! Thank you again!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I had breast augmentation by Dr. Honeycutt this past January and couldn't be happier. This office and staff are great! I NEVER had to wait at any of my app'ts and NEVER felt rushed either. Everything was explained in great detail and I felt very informed from the time of my consult to the time of my surgery. My surgery went great and appreciated the follow up phone calls the following days. There also was a few times between consult and after surgery that I phoned with questions and I always felt comfortable doing so. I never felt like an annoyance to them and they always got back to me ASAP. Extremely happy with my results thus far and would highly recommend Dr. Honeycutt! The whole process as terrified as I was, was made so much easier with such great care.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

My results from Dr Honeycutt are amazing. Her stamina in surgery ensured me she would not take short cuts. She is worth the trip to Bismarck!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I was fortunate to have had surgery by Dr Honeycutt. She and her staff were very professional, friendly, and comforting. I am extremely pleased with my outcome. I never felt rushed or unimportant during any of our visits. I would recommend Advanced Surgical Arts Center! Thank you Dr Honeycutt!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

The medical staff at Advanced Surgical Arts Center is excellent and the care received extremely professional. I was informed clearly about realistic expectations and what to prepare for the period after the surgery. The office staff, however, could be better trained. When I called to clarify costs prior to the procedures, the insurance "specialist" told me "it is too hard to explain" the difference in prices through insurance company and wihtout insurance. I sincerely expected a better assistance given the level of this clinic.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Gave her a chance after I was warned to stay away for my breast augmentation. had to go to another doctor 6 months later to get them right. She is very defensive and gave a misdiagnosis on why they turned out looking bad.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. D'Arcy A. Honeycutt

Dr. D'Arcy A. Honeycutt's response
We strive for 100% satisfaction with all of our patients. Our office has a revision policy in place, to help in situations such as this. I'm sorry we were unable to meet your expectations and help you with your revision.

Submitted June 15, 2015

Honeycutt is definately missing a human's factor in her practice. I had to cancel my surgery with her because of my daughter's serious illness, when she was admitted to the hospital on the day of my surgery. Shortly after that I got a letter from Honeycutt's office simply saying that because I did cancel my surgery, I am no longer welcome in her office and she won't see me anymore. I felt insulted and hurt. It was unethical and rude. Clearly, there are only two things that matter for Honeycutt: money and her own time. I do not have any respect for that kind of doctor. Anonymous.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. D'Arcy A. Honeycutt

Dr. D'Arcy A. Honeycutt's response
I set aside blocks of time in order to devote all of my attention to my surgery patients. When repeated surgery appointments are missed, our other patients are inconvenienced. We apologize that your feelings were hurt and wish you the best in the future. -Dr. Honeycutt

Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. D'Arcy A. Honeycutt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Honeycutt completed medical school and a rigorous general surgery residency at the University of Texas Medical Branch. She then performed original research as a Fellow at the Shriners Burns Institute. She completed her plastic surgery training at the well-respected University of Kentucky. Dr. Honeycutt has been in private practice since 1994 and at her new location since 2009. She is one of only a few female plastic surgeons in North Dakota, and as a woman, she brings a unique perspective to the practice of cosmetic and breast surgery. Dr. Honeycutt and her all female staff are personable, caring, and understanding. They emphasize patient education and preparedness. They achieve excellent results with this team approach. Give us a call or go to our website: www.darcyhoneycutt.com for more information.

• English

• University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston

• Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Breast augmentation
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery