Ratings for Dr. James T. Harrison

I feel blessed to have found Dr. Harrison and Carl. They are the most caring and "time friendly medical office I've ever experienced. I would highly recommend them to all in need!!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Went for pre employment physical and found the staff to be very nice as well as dr Harrison as well. Very thorough very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr Harrison and Carl hlp save my life and the staff is the best.. They have went out of there way to hlp me

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I have been very pleased with all the staff, dr harrison and Carl. They have always treated me well and helped me I any way they could. This place helped me get my life back. I don't know how someone could say anything bad about them

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Harrison & Carl have been amazing providers for me over the past five years & I couldn't imagine not having them in my life!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

I love Dr. Harrison and Carl! Both are extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their patients conditions. The staff is excellent and so nice. They are also quick and get you in and out in timely manner. I'm never there longer than 30 min. I would certainly reccomend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Harrison , Carl and staff are excellent! They are very kind, caring and honest people. They are by far the best group of medical professionals that I have ever known! I am so blessed to have them.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I just started seeing Dr Harrison in January and he has been very knowledgeable and helpful. He was an addict at one point in his life and he seems to get what it's like to be in that position.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

I would like to say first that I am very sorry that the other lady who commented has such a poor view of this office and all it's staff. I believe with all my heart that both Dr. Harrison and Dr. Carl as well as Jessica, Tammy and Tamara are gifts from God. In a world that isn't often caring or kind they are a breath of fresh air, a life line that honestly gave me a second chance I thought I didn't deserve. I came to see Dr. Harrison at a very low point in my life and he gave me hope, I found him both warm and receptive, caring and understanding. He has helped me in such a way that my life is 100% better for knowing him. And I very much feel the need to defend Carl whom I consider a friend. I see Carl for a counseling appointment monthly and I find him to be an EXCELLENT listener as well as someone with loads of GREAT advise, the fact that she felt the need to call him useless is quite frankly rude and all-together wrong. I'm not sure what happened to her while she was part of thie

Submitted August 22, 2008

I had the worst experience with this doctor he shredded papers out of my file and his nurses(jessica, tammy, & tamara) They then would not give me a release form to sign and I still to this day do not have any records that were in my file. They only wanted to refer me to cash only doctors, I am guessing because they made more money that way then with my insurance paying them. I found Dr. Carl Rassmusan to be a useless man to talk to as he talked down to you and never actually listened to what you were saying. They dropped me as of August 2008 for an ongoing battle with depression they told me they were no longer going to treat me and then told me I needed to go to an in-patient facility FOR DEPRESSION. I have had depression on and off my entire life it has never been diagnosed as something so bad that I need to recieve in-patient care. I am not suicidal, I get out of bed everyday, i get ready everyday, and i have a full time job that usually requires me to work well over 40 hours.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. James T. Harrison's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1982)

Carefirst Bcbs