Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Stuller

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Best doctor I know. She has taken the time to help me with things that no other doctor has done.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Very few board-certified psychiatrists take insurance. Even with a 30-45 min. drive, I'm sticking with her. Other Dr.s downplayed my depression even though deep down I was contemplating suicide. The office wait is usually less than 10 min. Research shows that both meds and talk therapy (with someone else) is the best combination. Definitely give her a try. The staff is very courteous and professional as well! ~~ Update: She now is in private practice and no longer accepts insurance. ~~

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

I had very frequent appts w this doc due to my illnesses; borderline PD, MDD, PTSD & OCD. My appts were usually scheduled weekly or bi-weekly. I often waited over 30 min. My requests to the staff to have the doc call me were met with much reluctance and ultimately,no call from the doc. My calls were related to important issues pertaining to my medication. I was told by the doc that she simply has too many calls to return them all. Knowing very well suicide is always on my mind, I would think I would be high up in the rankings to merit a return phone call. As a borderline patient, I took this as rejection and abandonment; either of which trigger suicidal thoughts in my mind. I have been told to call her spouse instead of her and I have been told she did not call me back out of spite. The Amen Clinic did NOTHING for me but reduce my bank bal. Without any notice of her decision to stop treating me, I find myself going through withdrawal from 2 drugs. Do No Harm???? She sucks.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

I find Dr. Stuller to be much better than the first one I had (elsewhere). It was hard to find a board certified dr. who would take insurance. Overcoming any kind of mental illness takes time, so paying out of pocket was not doable for me. Remember to see a therapist (psychologist, social worker, etc.) who can help you deal with your problems while Dr. Stuller can help you choose medications for the physical symptoms.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth A. Stuller's Credentials

• Ross University School of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This psychiatrist is not very thoughtful or considerate, I would give her two thumbs down."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I feel this doctor is very inconsiderate, and is not a very good judge of character. "

June 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

April 22, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Elizabeth" to "Elizabeth A."

October 20, 2013