Ratings for Dr. Keith Lane

Dr Lane was my family doctor for a few years. Nice guy and very affable. The big problem was it was impossible to see him! You'd call about something ailing you in, say, January, and they'd offer you an appointment in March! For immediate concerns, they recommended you come to his weekly walk in hours. This was one night a week (so hope you're sick that day) and I'd often arrive and get told they were full.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Wow! I cannot believe the comment dated May 1st, 2016! My heart goes out to you! I have had a similar experience. This doctor was also my GP for a few years. When I got really sick and suffered intense pain for a long period of time, he ga ve me no care whatsoever. He left me hanging and assumed it was all in my head until a surgeon found the problem. I lived thru 2 major surgeries to correct the problems that were serious in nature. If it wasn't for the surgeon, I would probably not be here today. I think Dr Lane needs re-training on how to listen to his patients and not assume that they are making things up because their blood work is looking good.. He may be good with the common cold and cuts and bruises but he is not to be trusted with any serious ailments. I am finally getting better and it feels good to be able to share this with other patients that may find themselves left behind by their own family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

This doctor was my GP for quite a few years until I got really sick and he did nothing for me! He left me suffering without care and assuming things about me until a surgeon found what the problems was and took care of it. I do not have anything good to say about him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

My husband and I have been followed by Dr. Keith Lane for the last 10 years. He has always been helpful, very knowledgeable and at times have gone out of his way to accommodate us. He is not always on time with his patients but I believe that I want him to take the time I need to discuss a certain problem with him, I should accept that he does the same thing with other patients.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

He is just wonderful, kind and knowledgeable. Staff are very helpful and always smiling. The office is clean and easily accessable.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Hard to have eye to eye contact. Always rushed. incomplete annual exams. Often late.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Can anyone provide me with an address and/or telephone# for Dr. Keith Lane? I have been trying to find him but it keeps providing me with the old address and # from Blackburn Hamlet.Thanking you in advance,

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

excellent Doctor, and I have had many Doctors in my life. Takes his time to understand the issue before prescribing a solution.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Lane is a fantastic family doctor who takes the time to ask if there are any other issues that you would like addressed during your appt. He genuinely cares and is by far the most approachable doctor I have met. He really involves his patients in making health choices together and respects the patients' decisions.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

I find Dr. Lane talks too fast and I have a hard time understanding him. Also, sometimes he mumbles. I prefer that he look at me in the face instead of staring at his computer while I am talking to him. He tells me I have his support, which I appreciate.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010