Ratings for Dr. R. Van Fletcher

Dr. Fletcher is so kind and caring, gentle and interested in his patients. Always has time to talk. Never hurries me. Best doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Fantastic doctor, not just in gynecology but overall. Takes time after every appointment to talk with you and answer any and all questions you have. He's kind and compassionate and treats you like an actual human being. I've seen many doctors in the last few years, but none can measure up to the care I've received from Dr. Fletcher. I wish I could give more stars!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I also dread the day he retires. He is awesome , caring and so understanding.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Fletcher is awesome. He explains things so that you can understand them, he will pray with you, draw your blood, everything. I have been a patient for over 7 yrs and him and his staff have been great from day 1.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr Fletcher is the most caring doctor that I have ever met. I hope he never retires, he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I dread the day he retires! He has been my physician since I was 18. He has seen me through two deliveries, several female surgeries, and now menopause! When I speak, he listens and always has a solution. Most importantly, he does not dismiss what you are saying, but in some GOD given way, he understands! Thank you Dr Fletcher for being an advocate for women's health and for easing every stage of life I've been through!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Very disappointed. Arrogant and dismissive. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Fletcher made me feel at ease while in his office. He is very honest and upfront with any questions you may have. I was hesitant at first because he was a male but my doubts are at ease!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

His clerical staff is very rude unless your on their same "uppity" level. Dr. Fletcher & his nurses have always been amazing.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

As a first time visitor to a gynecologist exam (and not to mention a virgin), I was super overwhelmed as well as scared/embarrassed. However, after having a friend recommending me to Dr. Fletcher and reading the raving reviews on here, I decided he would be a good choice. He made me feel at such ease and walked me through the process going nice and slow, being gentle, and explaining what he was going to do BEFORE he did anything. He was also super helpful at explaining contraception options to me and took the extra time to make sure I thoroughly understood. He makes you feel as if you are the only patient in the office-taking the time to get to know you, understand your concerns, and help you in the best way possible. Unbelievable how he could make sure an awkward/unpleasant experience something that I would be willing to write a review on!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. R. Van Fletcher's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Assurant