Ratings for Dr. Kim Wilmot

Dr Wilmot is an amazing physician. He truly cares about his patients and is so knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Wilmot is a wonderful caring doctor. We were doing private care with him for several years, but were unfortunately not able to continue with it, I thought we would lose Dr. Wilmot as a doctor, but he happily still sees us and was very understanding of our situation.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I have been a patient for 31 years always respected this doctor, but january 2015 went with a sore leg he sent me home with anti inflammatory drove myself to outpatient i had a broken leg. In June this year i went eith pain in my upper thigh he xrayed my hip (i am having hip replacement dec 12th ) but for 5 months i gave gardly been able to walk i finally went to a chiropractor with the pain us back and neck pain, my body is out of line and the cayse is torn quadracep .i have suffered for 5 months i am mad .

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr Kim Wilmot is an amazing physician. His front desk staff Ellie and Darlene are incredibly helpful and very professional.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Outstanding Doctor. I have tremendous respect for this man. Brenda and the other front end staff are also top notch. If you want to get things done, ask busy people!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Excellent Dr. and great front end as well. Thanks for your help

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Extremely professional and an absolutely amazing Doctor. You can tell he cares so much about his patients and would go above and beyond for them in any way he can. Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Very Helpful and he really listens. I would not see anyone else!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

This man has saved my life more times than I can count. Not to mention catching my mother's cancer before it became lethal, and providing my children with superb care. I am so thankful for Doctor Wilmot

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr Wilmot insisted that my son only had hemorrhoids so he never sent him to a specialist. But he did have something wrong. Colon Cancer! which detected earlier would have saved his life.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015