Ratings for Dr. Kim Wilmot

Dr Kim Wilmot is an amazing physician. His front desk staff Ellie and Darlene are incredibly helpful and very professional.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Outstanding Doctor. I have tremendous respect for this man. Brenda and the other front end staff are also top notch. If you want to get things done, ask busy people!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Excellent Dr. and great front end as well. Thanks for your help

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Extremely professional and an absolutely amazing Doctor. You can tell he cares so much about his patients and would go above and beyond for them in any way he can. Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Very Helpful and he really listens. I would not see anyone else!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

This man has saved my life more times than I can count. Not to mention catching my mother's cancer before it became lethal, and providing my children with superb care. I am so thankful for Doctor Wilmot

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr Wilmot insisted that my son only had hemorrhoids so he never sent him to a specialist. But he did have something wrong. Colon Cancer! which detected earlier would have saved his life.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I have never in all my 62 years been treated as poorly as I was by this "Doctor:". Arriving at my $500 per hour appointment early and well prepared, I was left to wait for almost an hour. Once I finally was shown in to see him, and was in and out in less than 10 minutes considerably poorer and humiliated. This so called Doctor was not the least bit interested in what my medical issues were nor did he care to discuss any of them, rather he was insistent that my problems were hormonal (note I am 62 - the menopause ship sailed long ago). He did not examine me at all - not even blood pressure - and yet he charged AHC for that service, In actual fact I felt like I was seeing an unqualified therapist who was intent upon prying into my personal and sexual life - very inappropriate. Finally, he landed on progesterone (did I mention I am well past menopause) claiming that it would cure all my ailments. I have filed a complaint with the college and with AHC - this person should not be permitted to provide health care to anyone. It's worth noting that I followed up with his former colleague Dr. Young who immediately diagnosed my condition and provided the appropriate medication. Please someone do something about this man before he kills someone - assuming that has not already happened.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I spent over an hour waiting for him to see me for less than 10 minutes. He was not sure what I was going through, so thought he should prescribe progesterone to me just in case. He was condescending and charged me $200 just for the visit at Primary MD, then I had to pay for the Progesterone which I never used. So, $300 + dollars gone, plus over an hour of lost wages and not being listened to. I will never recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Has been my MD for 8 years. Always looked after me well. Diagnosed several things missed by others over the years. Improved my life quality. Brenda is always professional, even if a little curt at times. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012