Ratings for Dr. Preeti Bansal

Dr. Bansal has always made my daughter feel very at ease. She is calm and has a very gentle manner about her, which is wonderful when working with children. She is very knowledgeable and you get the feeling that she truly cares about her patients and their welfare. She weighs the pros and cons of every medication she prescribes and every action she recommends. I truly appreciate the amount of time she puts into explaining things to you, as well as making my children feel as though they are part of the appointment, instead of just talking to me.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. Bansal made my 5 year old feel so good about having surgery. We tried several different ideas before surgery. Dr. made us feel relaxed in a stressfull situation. She is truly a nice person in which carries over into her practice. My daughters surgery was perfect. The next day went just like the dr. said it would. Thank you Dr. Bansal for taking great care of my little princess......

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Preeti Bansal's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

• Bcbs Illinois