Ratings for Dr. Joshua M. Ammerman

All I'm going to say is this - read what the workers comp person said.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I have had surgery by Dr. A for a slipped spinal bone. Spent an amazing amount of time with me before surgery and was available after surgery. Very sincere. The only problem was that it took me a long time to get a first appointment; but I guess that is what you would expect for a doc that's in such high demand.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

I was sent to Dr. Ammerman for a second opinion on a workers comp case. He said he knew and respected my doctor and agreed with his diagnosis. He lied right to my face and sent a report back to the insurance company saying I didn't need surgery and that my injuries were not even from the accident I had on the job. He is working for the insurance companies. My life was ruined by this accident and he is doing everything he can to make sure I am not going to get the surgery I need. If you or anyone you love needs help. I would not recommend going to this doctor. He is unethical and untrustworthy. He smiled and told me everything I wanted to hear and then to please the insurance company he told them I wasn't even hurt. I don't know how he sleeps at night. Again in my opinion he is not to be trusted.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr Joshua Ammerman is the best!!!!! Too many great wonderful words to describe him-- Good staff as well.. Dr Ammerman is in practice with his brother and they are both GREAT DOCTORS!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Excellent care and communications. Conservative treatment geared towards long term mobility and health. Trustworthy!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Herniated discs between my L3 and L4 and was great! went to physical therapy for 9 months, went to Dr A and 2 months later my back is great! Really listened to my problems and i highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr Josh Ammerman is phenomenal! He is very knowledgeable on a rare condition I just found out about. He is extremely personal and thorough! I would recommend him to anyone. He is not your typical Dr. who stays 15 mins and pushes you out. He listens to everything!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Is compassionate and understanding of my problem. I have never had a problem with him and he doesn't have the general neurosurgeon attitude of arrogance. I highly recommend him and trust him completely.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Joshua M. Ammerman's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)