Ratings for Dr. Tammy H. Vu

Very helpful staff , In and out . Dr. Vu knows what she is talking about . Nurses explain stuff so well . Well let all my friends know about the office .

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Routine womans annual check, right for free covered by my insurance. They charge me for a diagnosis visit which I dont requested. Dr Vu is nice. Nice office.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Wants money up front.....she went in to read charts on a Sunday and charged me a copay.....follow up to tell me my results were normal because she wouldn't do it over the phone...another copay....when I complained she wrote it off and said Merry Christmas. The last visit was Jan 8, 2015....I went back to my pcp.......here it is November 13, 2015 (Friday mind you) and I get a letter in the mail from a collection agency yesterday for $25. I have really nice credit right now and she had the nerve to turn something in I don't even owe. I have paid her a whole lot more than that cold cash, before she would file the claim.......why the heck wouldn't I pay her $25. Never again!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Very nice office , Everyone was so helpful as well. Will be referring all my friends and family to her. Very fast to making apt.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Had a great experience at the Dr. Vu 's office . Very nice understanding . Very fast for me to , And was in and out . Don't have to wait for along time like other doc. offices. Great from beginning to end . And they make you feel comfortable . Hope this helps out some people. I don't have a negative things to say .

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr.Vu is awesome. After moving here from out of state I needed to find an OB/GYN in my area. She is young, up to date with a wealth of medical information and very easy to talk to. She is so sweet and is a great doctor. She really cares about her patients. I highly recommend her if you are looking for an OB/GYN. She's amazing. I always had problems with cramping or bleeding after pap's in the past and I was expecting the same when I came here but it was quick, painless and best of all no bleeding afterwards.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr Vu is the very best there is. I had complications with my first child and she saved my life. She was compassionate with me and my family. I made sure she was my DR for my second child as well. She is very good at her job. She is kind, and always listens to what I have to say. I would not go to anyone else. I make the drive to see her because she is worth it!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Went to Dr. Vu's office a couple of days ago . Dr. Vu very nice the receptionist very nice the nurse or office manger . VERY RUDE . They both sound very much alike . SO I never knew who was who . But I had to find out. The front she is very nice . Really tries to figure everything out for you . Dr. Never had a problem with her at all . Very nice a listen .

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr.Tammy Vu is the worst doctor you can ever deal with. Front office is very rude and unprofessional. This doctor does not like to deal with your insurance company or you. Dr. Vu cares only about money. Worst experience I ever had. Dr.Tammy Vub performed a procedure on me and I was hurting for a week.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Doctor was sweet and kind but her secretary her name is Christy she is extremely rude and disrespectful. I wont go back again !

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Tammy H. Vu's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2004)

MSP/BC Med