Ratings for Dr. Soo J. Eng

If I had stayed with this doctor, I would never have gotten pregnant. She only saw me once in her office. Refused to listen to me when I suspected that I was hypothyroid or even really listen to my symptoms at all. she did not read my typed out lifelong history which might have clued her in. She could not figure out why I wasn't having a period at all. She tried to push fertility medication on me (which likely would not have been helpful in helping me sustain a pregnancy given my autoimmune hypothyroid). She refused to do the appropriate thyroid tests when I asked for them. I finally sought out an excellent private endocrinologist who merely felt my thyroid and realized it was swollen. After that and a full battery of tests he diagnosed me with Hashimoto's. A month on thyroid medication resulted in a period, followed by a regular monthly period thereafter until I got pregnant. I had a healthy pregnancy with no issues thanks to being properly medicated....no thanks to this Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

She is very personable, friendly, and informed. She really wants to get to know you!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Soo J. Eng's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1988)

Beech Street Corporation