Ratings for Dr. Dipika S. Ambani

Rude staff all of them, useless manager. Dr didnt seem compasionate. Never ever will go back again. My pregnancy ended in miscarriage after halfway through. Weeks to fill out pprs and nvr return phone calls, had a hard time getting all my medical records from then. Only caters to her people

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

The worst OBGYN in Houston. Dr. Ambani is the worst OBGYN please don't go to her.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

The worst doctor you can imagine. The people who are admiring her are liar.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I had my first and second with Dr. Ambani and both times she discharged me without seeing me her patients. And when I go for my 6 WEEKS check-up, she didn't bother to see me or check my surgical site. I was very disappointed in her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr ambani is very patient and helpful. She has taken care of me very well. The office also has an excellent staff, they are very helpful. I would definately recommend Dr. Ambani to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I waited for the doctor longer than I was seen by the doctor, the nurse is rude and felt rushed for the sake of the other patients. I would NOT recommed this doctor to my dog! Please saved your time and money and go else where!!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Long wait times, to just be seen for like 10 mins. Office staff very rude and the office manager is useless if you need to have a problem sorted out. Weeks to have important documents such as death certificates filled out. So i could not have my babys service until weeks later, no compassion from them whatsoever. When i would called i was put on hold for a long time to just be hanged up on. Called again to be transfered to voicemails. After a miscarriage at the hospital the dr just left right after and sort of explained anything until 2 days later at the hospital. Not content will not be back, after seeing other obgyns i can really see a diff on care and intention to understand the patient more. Dont waste your time.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Waiting time is horrible... people r standing outside coz no place to sit .. staff r soooo rude they don't know how to talk with patients ... Dr. Is all righ and nice... after 6 months pass from my pregnancy she tells possible she had emergency at delivery time so male will do the delivery .. well she spouse to tell this from the beginning not this late. ..

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor after I visted her...

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Great doctor, great PA, really felt taken care of at this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015