Ratings for Dr. John T. Robinett

Amazing Dr and great staff. They are always smiling when I walk through the door. I have never had to wait on my appointment. The office is always clean and the Dr. is wonderful. Highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a Great experience.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Robinett at Champion Women's Health for 6 years now and will continue to do so. I feel that he (and all of the amazing staff) always go above and beyond and really show that they care for their patients.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Dr. Robinett was a good doctor and he made sure I was comfortable. Sometimes I waited for a while, and the staff was alright. Mostly, my experiences were above average but I felt they weren't the very best they could be. Dr. Robinett delivered my first son and he was healthy and wonderful. My only chief complaint was that my son was 5 weeks early because Dr. Robinett told me that my ultrasound wasn't as predictable as my menstrual cycle, even after I told him I felt I was off on my dates. This resulted ina premature baby, and my wishing that he had listened or I had pushed harder to make my point. With my second child, I'm seeing a different doc, not because Dr. Robinett was horrible, just because I wanted someone absolutely superb.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

I will definitely continue to see Dr. Robinett. I was a little hesitant about seeing a male at first. But he put me at ease, focused on my problem. His nurse was great too. I am moving to Shawnee soon but will still drive back to Oklahoma City when I need to see him the next time!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. John T. Robinett's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1996)