Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Pritchard

I concur with the previous poster--Dr Pritchard is one of the best physicians I have ever visited. Not only is he caring and knowledgeable he will spend as much time as it takes to answer your questions. I have never felt rushed during an appointment and have never gone away not understanding completely what was discussed during my visit. There are few physicians his age with his quality of care.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Pritchard seems to want the whole world to buy a CPAP. He told me he thought I may have sleep apnea in part due to my tonsils and adnoids . (they were surgically removed and to date, have not grown back). I had a sleep study that did not conclude that I had sleep apnea. A second study was recommended. A CPAP was still recommended even though I did not have the 2nd study. The staff was belittling and seemed to be judgemental. I know I snore. I told this to my nurse (who was wonderful). I have a painful medical condition that causes me difficulty in sleeping. When I awoke, I was able to accurately gauge the amount of time I slept, I was aware of waking up often through out the study and expressed this to the nurse. Other staff stated that I was Phobic of the mask (The mask was not placed on me) and that I denied snoring. i wonder if any one goes through a study w/out being prescribed a cpap?

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

I have been in the care business for years: this doctor far surpasses any to date!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Robert J. Pritchard's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)