Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Leiker

Dr. Mark Leiker is one of the most caring,informative doctors I have ever seen. I was diagnoised with lung cancer March of last year. I truly believe I would be dead now if it weren't for Dr. Leiker finding it in its early stage. I was also diagnoised with diabetes shortly after the cancer scare and my diabetes in in control now. I also have high blood pressure and copd and he refered me to pulmonary rehab which has helped me so much. I can now walk for 30 minutes on a treadmill which when I started I could barely walk for 10 minutes at 1.5 miles per hour and in about 21 visits I can now walk at 2.3 miles per hour and I walk at least 4 or 5 times a week. In the last year I have lost almost 40 pounds by just watching what I eat and walking. None of this would be possible with out Dr. Mark Leiker. He ranks a 10 out 10 in my book.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

My mother made an "emergency appointment" to get in to see Dr. Leiker as soon as possible, because she could barely move her arm and was in agonizing pain. She was so excited to get in, and get out of pain. She arrived 8 minutes late (Not like we haven't sat waiting for up to 1 1/2 hours before). She was told that she could not see Dr. Leiker because of her tardiness. My 54 year old mother stood at that counter crying, tears running down her face and told the receptionist, "I can't take this, please, I'm in so much pain. I know if Dr. Leiker or Kat new I was up here crying like a baby they would understand or could fit me end at some point." The receptionist called back and was told no again. My mother said she would have to know which emergency room should she go to because she couldn't take the pain. The nurse, which I believe was Kat, told the receptionist, "I don't know, it's up to her." My mother-a nurse herself-has visited and referred others to this practice for years.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

Dr. Mark A. Leiker's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS