Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Fanning

I have always been very pleased with Dr. Fanning and his staff. Been going to him for at least 5 years.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Amazing Doctor!! Delivered my last baby and it was the best delivery and my recovery has been the easiest. This pregnancy was very difficult for me and scarier than the my previous. I would say that without Dr Fannig we might have had a difficult 9 months and delivery. But he made sure to take all the extra precautions and was ressuring to my husband and I. I am not so confident that my previous OBGYNs would hve been evem close to measuring up to Dr. Fannings abilities and patient cAre. Bedside manner, totally appropriate and yes he is a very busy doctor (sometimes you have to wait a bit). But that is because he is so good at his job and has babies that need delivery when you have an appointment. Be understanding because your bAby might be one of those babies:).

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. fanning is a great doctor, but he is always behind schedule. He is very busy and due to his knowledge and credibility.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

New to the Tyler area and Dr. Fanning was recommended. I went to see him for an ectopic pregnancy and was an emotional wreck. Dr. Fanning and his staff were a blessing! Everyone was helpful and compassionate. Dr. Fanning was great. He did not leave us until we fully understood everything and gave us all the time to ask questions. He's a knowledgeable doctor and I will definitely continue going to him!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Wonderful staff and good doctor. Probably saved my daughter' life during our first birth. Love his staff!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr fanning was a literal god send for me. After years of trying to conceive, he had me on the path to being a mom in a very short period of time. In my opinion, he is a top notch surgeon and I have much trust in him. He is a busy dr, but he will sit and listen to you and give honest answers

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

My wife and I couldnt be any happier with Dr. Fanning and his staff. Very reassuring, answered questions when we had them. We will be using Dr. Fanning for our next pregnancy

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

I am seeing Dr. Fanning again for my second pregnancy and I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is great. His staff is the most friendly people I've encountered in a drs office. I highly recommend Dr. Fanning to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Wife has preeclampsia, and on bedrest in the hospital. Dr. Fanning saw us through a miscarriage and this pregnancy. I had issues and concerns that after we sexed the baby, we never had another sono until 35 weeks when preeclampsia developed. Now in the hospital, wife has been on bedrest for 10 days and not getting many answers. I believe that he is knowledgeable, but his bedside manner is lacking. My main issue is that she is lying in bed, miserable and not getting any real answers as to what is the next step. When asked if there was a time frame, the only answer was that we would see if we could hold off another 7 days.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

I have been a patient of his for over 5 years. He's always been friendly, warm, and seems to genuinely care about his patients. He takes the time time talk to me about any questions or concerns I have without making me feel rushed. He's truly a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Paul M. Fanning's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1993)