Ratings for Dr. David L. Robbins

Atmosphere was very comfortable when making a decision that was best for me. Dr. Robbins listened to what I had to say and delivered results that were better than I expected! Love my breasts!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

He cares about money only. Not people. My breasts are scarred, uneven and my nipples are chopped and put back with mutilation. It depresses me every day. He took my women hood away. And yet all he did was blame me....biggest regret of my life!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I would not recommend dr. Robbins. I had a breast augmentation almost 2 years ago and am now looking at another surgeon to fix what dr. Robbins did. I initially was told I had a capsular contracture by dr. Robbins which is fine but when I went back a few months later he told me nothing was wrong, when clearly my breasts are not the same. They are uneven and horrible. he seemed offended that I was not pleased with the outcome and told me that i was uneven because I was uneven before ba, which is not true. I never even got after pictures at the office if that says anything about my after results. Save your money and your time and look else where.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Robbins. My left breast had a Capsular Contracture, which I've heard can happen, I understand. I went back in the have this "routine" fix completed. Once he finished and I healed my implant bottomed out. I went back in tears for a 3d time, wish i would have went for another opinion first, but I did not. I had the 3rd surgery on the left breast and now I have a double bubble implant. I have received 2 opinions on this from other plastic surgeons and both have said that the work is unacceptable. I would do your homework when searching for a surgeon!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Highly disappointed. Had the same type of surgery a number of years ago and heard some good things about Dr. Robbins. Big mistake. Pulled one side tighter than the other so face is now lopsided. I now have a double chin which I did not have before. Lumpy railroad track scars which I never had the first time with another surgeon. He makes excuses and blames everything on patient's skin. Check with Dr. Cherney who is very caring and has good results.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Super arrogant prick! Very rude and non caring. The damage he did to my breasts is non fixable. Will have to wear a prostestic rest of my life. He caused so much damage and scar tissue. Please take your business else where. And be strict when choosing a Dr.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I would NOT recommend Dr. Robbins. I had a surgical necklift and was so disappointed with the results. Even after repeated follow-up visits and him seeing how loose and droopy my skin was post-surgery, he informed me that there was nothing he could do. So disappointed in spending so much money for a procedure that did nothing. Wish I would have seen the negative reviews on this website before I had the procedure.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Had my breast done and within a year they "bottomed out", I called about it and was quoted about 7k to fix/replace. I ended up getting them done at another office out of state, but was extremely disappointed that I had to pay to fix his surgery. He seemed in denial that his implants diD that. I referred 4 girls to him before this happened so you would think he would have tried to help out. He offered to redo my friends (she only had to pay to go under), seems like alot of girls are having trouble with his work

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Robbins for any cosmetic SURGERY. I would not however use their "Beauty Spa" or have any non-surgical treatment done there. More specifically, I would not do "Cool Sculpting". Spent 4k on many procedures and never had any results. Waste of money and very over priced. Pleased with prior surgery that I had there that was actually performed by Dr. Robbins. Never saw Dr. Robbins for the cool-sculpting and like I said, it never worked.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I went to Dr. Robbins to have an eyelid lift and a mole removed from my eyelid that was blocking my vision. He informed me he would naturally have to do both eyes and an eyebrow lift to keep everything in balance. My eyes are now two different sizes and one eyebrow is lower than the other eyebrow. I would NOT recommend Dr. Robbins.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. David L. Robbins's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Des Moines, IA