Ratings for Dr. Ileana J. Tandron

The office staff is rude and condescending. Dr. Tandron seems thorough but doesn't take the patients opinion and has a "my way or the highway" closed minded view of patient care. I feel much more comfortable being involved in the decision making of my health. She is not for me and her staff needs to learn that patients are customers and deserve respect!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Simply the BEST...she took care of my mother for approximately 15 years. My mother had Diabetes. Now Dr. Tandron is caring for my hyperparathyroidism.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

This doctor is NEVER on time for her appointments. I'll have a 2pm appt., get there for 1:45, and sit in the waiting area for 30-45 minutes MINIMUM. Once I am brought to a room, I wait another 30 minutes minimum. Once she comes in the room, she spends maybe a grand total of 5 miniutes with me. I try to ask qestions and she either doesn't answer them or answers then sarcastically. I leave there frustrated and no more informed than when I walked in the door. It seems like she coldn't care less about calming my fears or even keeping me informed about what is going on with me. I am so DONE with this doctor except when my attorney calls me to talk about the converation they are gonna have!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

This doctor was in a big rush, so much that she did not spend enough time with me. I left feeling upset and knowing that she simply did not care.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Ileana J. Tandron's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)