Ratings for Dr. James Klemis

After having emergency surgery, this was my first visit to the clinic and was very impressed with the office, staff and especially Dr. Klemis. His "down to earth" attitude was especially welcome because so many in the medical field talk over the patient. I will highly recommend him and his clinic.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Klemis is a great doctor. He is very busy, but does not miss things and performed a life saving procedure on my mom. He is very dedicated and came to check on us in the middle of the night. Excellent bedside manner as well. I've had to wait a bit sometimes for appointments, but I would recommend him to anyone. He has even called us at home to check on us.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Office is understaffed and staff seems stressed. Doctor was late, rushed, didn't really seem interested in treating me, and didn't appear to be listening. I wouldn't say he was rude, but he acted very distracted and didn't answer my questions. His credentials look very good, but I was not impressed. I suspect he doesn't want to take on another Medicare patient, but when you go into cardiology Medicare patients are going to make up a big part of your practice, so you'd better find a way to deal with it or change your specialty.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Klemis is busy but always finds time to listen to my concerns. He even called me at home to discuss my case. He diagnosed my condition that other doctors had missed and now I feel great. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. James Klemis's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med