Ratings for Dr. Carol Kitai

Since this physician was recommended to me as very reputable, adept & inclined to be of aid to alternative people (so to phrase), I've not recovered (to previous level before becoming her pstient) after falling seriously medically unwell over 2 decades ago. Also she dislikes anyone who even applies minimum cosmetics- or is slender- seems to resent and seems steadfast upon a mission to enlarge their body (but seemingly not their self esteem- feelings of self worth via demoralizing). I better stop otherwise one of the staff nurses (if identity is uncovered) will blurt loudly in the presence of a waitingroom full of people-- I can tell your'e here to see a psychiatrist. (I'll not continue here)

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Carol Kitai is, simply put, a wonderful doctor. She always wants to hear what is going on with me, not just physically but emotionally. She really listens in a way that I have seen few people do. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring and thorough. I feel extremely lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Kitai does not keep up with new technologies or advancements in the field.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr. Kitai is very professional and kind. She takes the time to listen and refers to a specialist as required. I very pleased to have Dr. Kitai as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Carol has set the bar for GPs. In addition to premium care, wonderful staff, and a deep understanding of modern medicine and the human body, Carol provides her patients with the unique comfort of peace-of-mind in knowing they are in good, safe hands. I have never felt as well taken care of as I did while I was fortunate enough to be a part of Carol's practice (I recently moved from Toronto; leaving Carol made it that much harder). She is a gifted, gifted healthcare provider.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Excellent family doctor. Looks at the whole picture and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

good doctor who is respectful of patient's personal views

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I always expect to wait at least a few minutes, but Dr. kitai is worth waiting for. She takes time to hear my concerns,amd carefully makes sure to explaing whatever health concerns i ask about. She's been my phyciaian now for 10+ years, and i'm as healthy as anyone my age.(65) would wish.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Kitai has been my grandmother's doctor for years. She took me in as a patient about ten years ago, and has been my daughter's family doctor since she was born. Dr. Kitai is the most brilliant doctor that I've ever met. Caring, pleasant, firm, and on the ball. She does not play when it comes to your health. When you leave her office, you know that any of your concerns are being taken care of.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Kitai is a special soul and the most caring doctor. She is at the top of the game when it comes to standard of care, but combines that with a heart of gold.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016