Ratings for Dr. M. Mark Mofid

Dr. Mark Mofid gave me the results of the dream body I always wanted. His staff is extremely friendly. His staff will give you that comfort and ease feeling which is exactly what kept me coming back for more procedures.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

From the doctor to his staff, Kathy especially, is so sweet and helpful. I definitely recommend Dr. Mofid.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Mofid is an excellent surgeon and his staff is wonderful, organized and very attentive. I could not be happier with my surgery results. I had been wanting/needing a breast reduction for years and finally got the courage up to do it. Thankfully, I landed in incredibly capable and caring hands. After surgery, Dr. Mofid was very accessible to me when I needed it during the early healing period. The administrative staff was incredibly gracious - Kathy always took great care of me! Thank you all so much.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Always professional . The nursing staff were the best. The nicest group of ladies I have ever worked with. Dr. Mofid did a wonderful closure on my face in a hard place to repair righ by my lip.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Nine years ago I had a procedure done with Dr. Mofid that changed my life in a very positive way. I recently came back to him for his recommendations on another procedure, he was as honest and professsional as I remember. He talked me out of what I was thinking and instead recommended a much simpler solution. I highly recommend Dr. Mofid to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I love his confidence the most. Very matter of fact and sure of himself. His work was beautiful and satisfactory and met all my expectations.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Everyone was very caring. As a nurse I have an understanding of what to expect, but they went above and beyond my expectations. Very professional. My end results are great and the care I received along the process was great.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Friendly staff. The doctor can be a bit short when talking to you, but otherwise does great work.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

The staff was amazing from the front desk to the nurses to the doctor. I have never had better customer service in the medical industry. I am very impressed with my cyst removal and recovery has been easy.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Mofid and his staff were very friendly , helpful and professional. Dr. Mofid was the ONLY doctor who ever went to bat for me with my insurance in getting my surgery approved. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. M. Mark Mofid's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)