Ratings for Dr. Terry Logaridis

I was refered to this doctor for a tubal ligation which has taken me 2 1/2 years to get as I’m only 27. (I have 2 children and plenty of exams by numerous doctors) He began the appointment by consistently interrupting me and talking over me. I told him that I cannot take birth control for risk of blood clots and do not want an IUD because of the problems a foreign object can cause the body. He told me we would be doing an exam and to undress from the waist down, when he came back into the room he was fumbling around and almost forgot to shut the door. He then stood at my waist and pulled the sheet up all the way and put his hand ON not IN vagina while looking from above asking me to open my legs not once telling me what he was doing. Then he warmed me that that I would be feeling cold (the metal beak) and also game me a pelvic exam without advising me first. When he was done the exam he told me to sit up and stood in front of me holding my forearms telling me that he thinks I’m too young for a Tubal ligation and recommended Mirena a five year IUD, I told him again that I have talked with my GP over the last 2+ years and I’m not interested in any form of birth control that isn’t permanent and hormone free or and IUD. He then tried to convice me that he is the only OBGYN in the area as if I had no other choice than to do what he sees fit. I will not be going back to see him and will be finding another ONGYN that will actually listen and not touch me without warning or permission.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Logaridis is an amazing doctor. I have had him for all my pregnancies, and have not had one bad issue with him. His receptionist Kim is super nice and cheerful and she goes out of her way to help you. She explains everything in detail and makes sure you understand. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Receptionist told me my bleeding may be from my period. Impossible because I had a hysterectomy years ago! He seemed kinda creepy when he did the exam. I am never going back. No one calls to follow up or give results. No one anwers the phone. I was not happy with the whole experience.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Logaridis is the bomb! His expertise is top notch. He was the chief for a while but he decided to step back and let someone else hold the reigns. My daughter is now seeing him for her gyne issues and she is very comfortable with him. Punctuality needs some improvement but in order to get his awesome care and expertise you would expect to wait. If you walk into a doc office and its not busy you would have to wonder.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Logaridis has been my OB/GYN for over 20 years...his bedside manner is amazing. I always feel like my questions are answered and the knowledge he gives me is always sound. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Logaridis was very pleasant with a big smile. he attended my wife which delivered early at 35weeks. He didn't make us nervous because we were supposed to go Mt. Sinai hospital, with his expertise and calming voice made us very comfortable. his so caring that he wants my wife and baby boys to be healthy. I commend and will definitely come back. thank you Dr. Logaridis

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I had Dr Logaridis for gynecology reasons. I had a D& C and hysterectomy. He was two different people depending if I had a witness or not. He made me feel badly for asking him to attempt a horizontal incision. One time someone had brought a child to his waiting room and when it cried he got up from our conversation and opened the door and told them to leave. I reviewed my care from him over and over and even though he did his job and was proficient, his bedside manner when alone with me left me trying to get to my car for a good cry. I.e. I asked why my belly hurt so much still he stated that it was my fault because of the incision I asked for and he had to hold all my fat out of the way, what did I expect. I was left trying to figure out why he was working with women.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Amazing doctor! Saved me and my little miracle daughter 💗 going back to him for this pregnancy, which is my third :-) wouldn't trust my precious children with anyone else!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Unfortunately, Dr Logaridis almost killed me in 1989 and was brought before the Vollege of Physicians and Surgeons and was reprimanded!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Awesome doctor!!! This is my first pregnancy and he is amazing and attentive. My sister had him for both her pregnancies. I hoghly recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017