Ratings for Dr. Terry Logaridis

Amazing doctor! Saved me and my little miracle daughter 💗 going back to him for this pregnancy, which is my third :-) wouldn't trust my precious children with anyone else!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Unfortunately, Dr Logaridis almost killed me in 1989 and was brought before the Vollege of Physicians and Surgeons and was reprimanded!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Awesome doctor!!! This is my first pregnancy and he is amazing and attentive. My sister had him for both her pregnancies. I hoghly recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

best doctor that i have ever! highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Superb doctor who knows his stuff! Will definitely recommend him to everyone who needs an OB/GYNE.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Terry Logaridis was absolutely AMAZING to me when we had our 1st baby! I will definitely be seeing him again for baby #2! He is very caring and genuine and his bed side manner is comforting. His receptionists are super sweet and i received the highest quality care while I was his patient. :)

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Delivered my third baby second daughter Ivy Lea Anime Crosby at Scarborough Centenary in Rouge Valley.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Logaridis is a very attentive and caring doctor. He answers every question in complete detail and always has. A very welcoming bedside manner. I completely disagree with the comment below. He has always been available when I needed him to be. My sister had her chart and files transferred without question when she moved away. Keep up the excellent care Dr. L.!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Consistently late, absurdly inconvenient availability and refused to give me a referral when I moved

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

A very warm and welcoming Doctor. He makes you feel at ease walking into any apt. Very aware of what he's talking about and ensure that you leave informed. I started off seeing him as my Gynecologist and now he's my go to Doctor for my pregnancy. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016