Ratings for Dr. Terry Logaridis

Dr. Logaridis is the bomb! His expertise is top notch. He was the chief for a while but he decided to step back and let someone else hold the reigns. My daughter is now seeing him for her gyne issues and she is very comfortable with him. Punctuality needs some improvement but in order to get his awesome care and expertise you would expect to wait. If you walk into a doc office and its not busy you would have to wonder.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Logaridis has been my OB/GYN for over 20 years...his bedside manner is amazing. I always feel like my questions are answered and the knowledge he gives me is always sound. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Logaridis was very pleasant with a big smile. he attended my wife which delivered early at 35weeks. He didn't make us nervous because we were supposed to go Mt. Sinai hospital, with his expertise and calming voice made us very comfortable. his so caring that he wants my wife and baby boys to be healthy. I commend and will definitely come back. thank you Dr. Logaridis

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I had Dr Logaridis for gynecology reasons. I had a D& C and hysterectomy. He was two different people depending if I had a witness or not. He made me feel badly for asking him to attempt a horizontal incision. One time someone had brought a child to his waiting room and when it cried he got up from our conversation and opened the door and told them to leave. I reviewed my care from him over and over and even though he did his job and was proficient, his bedside manner when alone with me left me trying to get to my car for a good cry. I.e. I asked why my belly hurt so much still he stated that it was my fault because of the incision I asked for and he had to hold all my fat out of the way, what did I expect. I was left trying to figure out why he was working with women.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Amazing doctor! Saved me and my little miracle daughter đŸ’— going back to him for this pregnancy, which is my third :-) wouldn't trust my precious children with anyone else!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Unfortunately, Dr Logaridis almost killed me in 1989 and was brought before the Vollege of Physicians and Surgeons and was reprimanded!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Awesome doctor!!! This is my first pregnancy and he is amazing and attentive. My sister had him for both her pregnancies. I hoghly recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

best doctor that i have ever! highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Superb doctor who knows his stuff! Will definitely recommend him to everyone who needs an OB/GYNE.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Terry Logaridis was absolutely AMAZING to me when we had our 1st baby! I will definitely be seeing him again for baby #2! He is very caring and genuine and his bed side manner is comforting. His receptionists are super sweet and i received the highest quality care while I was his patient. :)

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016