Ratings for Dr. Jim L. Minder

Excellent OBGYN. Dr. Minder is very passionate about what he does, and is always up-to-date with current research. He always takes the time to address any questions I have and explains things clearly. On several occasions he has gone above and beyond to make sure I got the care I needed and to follow-up afterwards. This is a doctor who is really cares about what he does and will make you feel welcome and heard. I wouldn't trust any one else to deliver my babies now that I have experienced the standard of care Dr. Minder provides.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

The office staff were friendly but gave me the wrong appointment time. The only positive is that the doctor spent significant time with me, even though they squeezed me in because of this appointment mistake. When in the office, the doctor was not clear about my condition. He fumbled his way through my questions and did not effectively answer them. I left his office confused and not confident that I was headed in the right direction. Doctor even spoke poorly of a colleague doctor, telling me I probably would not like this other doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Jim L. Minder's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Pierre, SD