Ratings for Dr. Shaun P. Grady

I delivered with him at the Huntington. I chose him b/c I wanted a unmedicated natural childbirth and he let me have it. He respected all my decisions and left me to do what I wanted. He was always on time and very professional. Too bad I can't say the same for his staff. His office staff has a very poor attitude. This is one of the happiest times to visit the Dr but his staff doesn't make it easy to enjoy.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Grady delivered my first and he was excellent. He's professional, knowledgeable and very popular! He had great advice to give when I was experiencing the unpleasant side of pregnancy. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

FIRST VISIT WITH HIM. NOT VERY WARM--APPEARED KNOWLEDGEABLE, BUT NEEDS TO WORK ON BEDSIDE MANNER.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

Dr. Grady is a wonderful OB. I usually have a list of questions but he answers most of them before I even get to ask. Never seems annoyed by me asking more questions. He always has a smile on his face and wonderful attitude. I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Shaun P. Grady's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med