Ratings for Dr. Michael Foreman

Dr. Micheal is the very in customer service and they way dealing with patient . he needs to charge the Max. he can and in same time he gave his prority for who pay more. I was there for 1 day and he said he can not complete my work because he has other patient ???? Bad service

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Terrible dentist & a big time liar!! 😡😡😡 He injected 10 niddles into my gums telling me that I have gum infection during a simple cleaning. Just because I was a new immigrant with insurance and he thought I am a good target. This was 10 years ago and to this day I have no gum issues!!!! Also he did an X-ray for me without the apron😡😡😡

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I'm the biggest coward when it comes to the Dentist. I started with Dr. Foreman 9 years ago. My teeth are bad form not taking care of them and hereditary. Dr. Foreman and his staff have always recognized this and treated me with care even though I've acted like a 2 year old. I've even needed "off hours" service/care and Dr. Foreman has always been available to me and my family. He has also done our daughters braces and the results were fantastic. He was even patient with the payment plan on the braces. Remember I don't like dentists as a whole. He and his team have always helped my family and been nothing but professional and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

If you have problems with your gums or have failing teeth, go to another dentist. I suffered with a gum infection for over 6 months. During this period, Dr. Foreman and his staff insisted again and again that expensive deep cleanings and intensive flossing were the only way to treat the problem, even though I told them that it hurt to floss or even brush my teeth, and my gums were constantly swollen and bleeding. I finally went to see a periodontist, who prescribed oral antibiotics. The infection cleared in a week.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Something is wrong with this practice. Why have all the staff left? Why is he so condescending to patients? Why does he charge so much?

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Went for a night guard estimate this office asks for double what my other estimates were lol NOT COMPETITIVE, CHARGES WELL WELL ABOVE SUGGESTED FEE GUIDE AS per THE ROYAL COLLEGE

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

I love this Dental Office!!!!!! They always surpases my expectations, and as odd as it sounds I love going to the dentist! Anna the Office Manager, is always welcoming, and makes everyone feel like they are part of the family, Emma the receptionist always greets me with a smile, and ensures that I maintain my appointments. The hygienists are all great, and very knowledgeable, they educate me with regards to my oral health during my dental appointment. It doesn't matter who I see because I know that I am well taken care of, and everyone is friendly! It's nice to be part of an office where it is evident that they love their jobs and the dentist appreciates the them. I would highly recommned Forman Dental to all of my family and friends!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Our family has been going to Dr. Forman's office for 10 years. Dr. Forman is an excellent dentist in both knowledge and mannerism. He is very kind and answers all questions. The staff is just fantastic and help to make the visit that much more enjoyable. We never cancel our appointments if it can be avoided and are so thankful to have found such a wonderful dentist!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

He is wonderful - very helpful & honest. Staff is EXCELLENT and always cheerful - a wonderful environment and highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008