Ratings for Dr. ROBERT H. Page

I have been seeing Dr. Robert Page for more than 3 years. I did not have any serious health problems before I started seeing him. I started seeing him for clod and for something minor. After a few visits I had some issues with the receptionists for making appointments with Dr. Page and I made a complaint to Dr. Page about it that did not bode well with him; so from that point on every time I saw him he was taking my issues seriously or with enough care. Basically some stuff done to me over the last 3 years left me with a real bad health condition now. I honestly believe he is not a competent doctor at all. Just last one year and half I have been going through some huge burning pain in the back of my stomach, under and up around that I told him from its beginning , then again in writing, even asked him to a different specialist to see my pain and my digestion problems, I asked him to test my stool because its color always yellow for 2 years, he never did it. I had my fist colonoscopy in July or August 2013 that he asked me to have it done by a specialist Dr. Peer and then again I had another short one done with biopsy in Dec 2013 by Dr. Gray Davis at Victoria Hospital in London. About a little more that two weeks later I had a new burning pain started from where he did the biopsy in my stomach. After that I have been running around for getting help from someone to treat this problem but no real help is given to me so far and my pain is worse now. And very recently Dr. Page said I have H-Pylori for which I took anti-biotic drugs but my pain remains the same. A couple of years ago, he prescribed some capsules for my cholesterol reduction and that medicine had a huge side effect on my stomach since then I don't feel myself again as I used to. I have told him many times what I experienced and having as problems. He brushed them aside. I would recommend everyone to make sure the medicine for major issues and any medical procedure prescribed/recommended by him is safe for them by a 2nd opinion (by another doctor). Now I am going to leave him as my Family doctor and trying to get a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I absolutely love Dr Page and all the people he works with. (Staff and doctors included.) They address you in a timely manner, and genuinely seem to care about each individual-- as an individual. I have dropped in several times based on overly-concerned matters, but no matter how small or unimportant the diagnosis came to be, he (and they) did not belittle me for worrying. All of them are very sweet, and I feel are people worth opening up to. I DEFINITELY recommend ANYONE from this office!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Genuinely concerned about patients. Able to see emergently. Follows through with patients while in hospital (not delegating to hospitalist). Attends to all issues in single visit. Has X-ray, draws labs on site. Supurb Family Practice!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

Dr. ROBERT H. Page's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1971)