Ratings for Dr. Caroline J. Plamondon

From the moment you walk in, you are greeted by office staff who are extremely friendly and polite. Dr. Plamondon has excellent bed side manners and you never feel rushed while in your appointment. She answers your questions thoroughly and is so easy to talk to. Very down to earth, extremely knowledgeable and passionate about her work...making sure you are happy, satisfied, and healthy. I would highly recommend Dr. Plamondon!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Many doctor offices and staff act like they couldn't care less. When I recently tried to see my GP I was offered an appointment three MONTHS away. Wow. Imagine my surprise when I called Dr Plamondons office and was offered a consultation appt in only three weeks. And they fit me in after work on a Tuesday because they have late hours. And the Doctor is a "gem"! She spent 45 minutes with me (shocking compared to my OB/ Gyn who is always in a hurry) and answered all my questions, offered some suggestions. I was referred by my neighbor for some cosmetic work, and now I can see why. She's wonderful( and so is her assistant "Angel" (her real name).

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Went in for facial fillers. Dr Plamondon did the wrong area. As a result, she offered to do address the areas that I initially went in for at a discounted price. She said she must have misunderstood what my concerns were. So she offered another appointment. Her secretary has called me multiple times with a MULTITUDE of excuses as to why she needed to cancel or reschedule. I was anticipating having it done before the holidays, but unfortunately, they continued to cancel my appointments at the last minute. It is unclear why she won't honor her quoted discounted price and address the areas of concern that I initially went there for as she will not call me back. I am a registered nurse in the state of Rhode Island and I have never seen a patient treated so poorly, nor have I ever been treated so poorly. So I'm out $1100 and never even had the areas of concern addressed. So disheartening and unprofessional and unacceptable. stay aware from this office!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I look great, I feel great and I move better than I have in years! I went from a G to a D. Thanks to Dr. Plamondon, I am a new woman and I could not be happier. No more back pain, I am exercising regularly and feel 20 years younger. I even have more confidence. I never had a bit of pain. You should do it!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

If you want an awesome doc, caring and professionel, go see her. I feel like a new person.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

In my early 40s, and after my four children (and C-sections), I was finding it hard to get my body back! As the kids got older, I finally found time to exercise regularly again, but it just wasn't enough. And, frankly, no amount of exercise was going to help my somewhat deflated breasts and my sagging belly. At the initial appointment I told Dr. Plamondon that I was interested in a tummy tuck as well as a moderate breast augmentation (nothing major, just back to where my breasts were in my 20s - with a just a bit more ;) ). She explained a combined procedure where the implants would be inserted through the tummy tuck incision, and therefore leave ZERO scars on my breasts. I did some web research and was impressed with what I found (and with her Before/ After photos), so I agreed with her recommendation. I am THRILLED with the result! Thank you, thank you Dr. Plamondon! Thanks to you, 43 is the new 25!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Had breast implants by Dr Plamondon and result is amazing....showing everyone!!! Go see her if your thinking to get the same done.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Plamondon when I was diagnosed with skin cancer on my ear. My surgeon knew I would need a bit of plastic surgery/ reconstruction. My fears were short-lived from my very first appointment! She answered every question and made sure I understood everything that was about to happen. It's been 3 years and although one ear is a bit smaller than the other, I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I had breast augmentation last spring and I don't know why I waited this long...best thing I've ever done. The result looks so natural. Dr. Plamondon was wonderful, she listened and did a beautiful job.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

My breast reduction procedure was flawless..no drains, no infection, and perfect symmetrical results. While in pre-op, the staff couldn't stop raving about her work; fast, with perfect small stitches. Her staff is just as proficient and kind.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Caroline J. Plamondon's Credentials

• Univ. of Montreal (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI