Ratings for Dr. Caroline J. Plamondon

My surgery (breast reduction) was 1 year ago today and it was one of the best decisions of my life! From my very first consultation appointment, Dr. Plamondon & her staff were so supportive, friendly, professional, informative and caring and I felt so confident about my decision to be there. At every appointment (pre-op, post-op, surgery itself), I was always made to feel I could ask any questions and reach out to them with any concerns (staff never "rushes" you off the phone!) Highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

Amazing doctor. Was referred by my gym who has worked with her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I found DR P by the website. Unfortunately I have terrible results. My breasts have rippling. There is something going e my right breast ?CAPSULAR CONTRACTURE My 20 year old implants looked better that these. She told me my insurance would cover my breast plant removal and then went and charged them $24,000 and i paid another $7000!!!Please b careful

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

I had wanted breast augmentation for years but was really worried about anesthesia and just having surgery. Dr. Plamondon and her staff (especially Angel) were wonderful from A to Z. What a great experience. Go to her!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Dr P was AMAZING!!! Great staff and she made me feel so at ease!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Unprofessional. Doesn't have the courtesy to return patient call.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

From the moment you walk in, you are greeted by office staff who are extremely friendly and polite. Dr. Plamondon has excellent bed side manners and you never feel rushed while in your appointment. She answers your questions thoroughly and is so easy to talk to. Very down to earth, extremely knowledgeable and passionate about her work...making sure you are happy, satisfied, and healthy. I would highly recommend Dr. Plamondon!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Many doctor offices and staff act like they couldn't care less. When I recently tried to see my GP I was offered an appointment three MONTHS away. Wow. Imagine my surprise when I called Dr Plamondons office and was offered a consultation appt in only three weeks. And they fit me in after work on a Tuesday because they have late hours. And the Doctor is a "gem"! She spent 45 minutes with me (shocking compared to my OB/ Gyn who is always in a hurry) and answered all my questions, offered some suggestions. I was referred by my neighbor for some cosmetic work, and now I can see why. She's wonderful( and so is her assistant "Angel" (her real name).

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Went in for facial fillers. Dr Plamondon did the wrong area. As a result, she offered to do address the areas that I initially went in for at a discounted price. She said she must have misunderstood what my concerns were. So she offered another appointment. Her secretary has called me multiple times with a MULTITUDE of excuses as to why she needed to cancel or reschedule. I was anticipating having it done before the holidays, but unfortunately, they continued to cancel my appointments at the last minute. It is unclear why she won't honor her quoted discounted price and address the areas of concern that I initially went there for as she will not call me back. I am a registered nurse in the state of Rhode Island and I have never seen a patient treated so poorly, nor have I ever been treated so poorly. So I'm out $1100 and never even had the areas of concern addressed. So disheartening and unprofessional and unacceptable. stay aware from this office!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I look great, I feel great and I move better than I have in years! I went from a G to a D. Thanks to Dr. Plamondon, I am a new woman and I could not be happier. No more back pain, I am exercising regularly and feel 20 years younger. I even have more confidence. I never had a bit of pain. You should do it!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Caroline J. Plamondon's Credentials

• Univ. of Montreal (Grad. 1991)

UnitedHealthcare