Ratings for Dr. Matthew C. Young

Incompetent and uncaring. I had to tell the nurse practitioner she was about to prescribe the wrong medication because she was too busy to even look at my medical record. I had to beg before being granted a prescription to ease the incredible pain I was in. I had to ask if I should take my prescription on the day of my scheduled test; the answer was no, don't take it for 24 hours before the test (think they should have told me that ahead of time?). I lost over 50 pounds while fighting my illness, but this practice failed to notice as they never took my weight again after my first visit. Once the illness I was being treated for was gone, I was given no advice on how to deal with the very painful effects the illness had left in my body. If it weren't for the internet and my vigilance, this practice very well could have done me more harm than good. I will never allow myself or my family to go back.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Great Doctor, remembers you as a person as well as your medical history. Dr Young tells it like it is, no sugar coating which is very refreshing in this day and age. Very knowledgeable in his field and very thorough in his approach. His staff needs some work, sometimes I feel like I am being rushed out after an appointment, but they are polite and very willing to fix any administrative errors that happen along the way. Dr. Young and staff are very punctual, very little wait time- it does happen as he is busy but the waits are more than tolerable.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Worth every year spent at med school as have recovered (through his research) from a debilitating sickness that seemingly countless others failed to diagnose x two years...Great to be active in life again!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

doctor is always polite and pleasant to be around..he always explains the problem and what he was going to prescribe the actions he is taking.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr young is the best,, I have followed him from the springs to woodland park,, he is very caring and intrested in ones problems . he found my psa had changed and was able to get the prostrate surgirey I needed

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Excellent knowledge, helpful, friendly, fast, great staff.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

This doctor has a late policy. If you are more than 5 minutes late for an appointment twice, he will discharge you from the practice. NOT 10 minutes, but only 5. He also has a walk-in clinic in the afternoons. Put the two together, does this make since??

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Matthew C. Young's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania - Hahnemann University (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Woodland Park, CO