Ratings for Dr. Dana A. Webb

Very frustrated that her staff made me feel like I was in the wrong for not mentioning that during appointment I needed to be evaluated for contacts. Told will not put order through because I was not evaluated at last appointment even though contacts and glasses were in my records. I just wanted my contacts reordered. Am changing doctors now and will not be recommending her or her staff again.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Dr Webb has always beeen very helpful and very professional. she has always explained everything to me. I have a lot of faith in her. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a optometrist. I have been very satisified and comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr. Webb gave me a diagnosis and a few years later changed his mind even though he claimed to be an expert regarding this condition. He was very rude and condescending. He is a very mean and nasty person and I would highly recommend choosing a different foot dr. The fact that he gave me a diagnosis in a field that he had no expertise but claimed to, and later stated that I didn't have, makes me question his stability.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Dr. Webb is very thoughtful, patient and caring. She takes the time to listen and suggests helpful practices. Her staff is very helpful and polite and return your phone calls almost immediately.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Dana A. Webb's Credentials

• Indiana University - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Menomonee Falls, WI