Ratings for Dr. Cantril Nielsen

Dr. Nielsen is a no nonsense, yet compassionate physician who has helped me overcome issues that let to anxiety disorder.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Nielsen has done amazing things with my sons medicine. He is the best psychiatrist he has ever had.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr Nielsen, was by far the best psychiatrist that I had ever gone to. His expertise and knowledge was invaluable in helping me with my issues. He was able to pinpoint the problem and address it head on. I spent very little time with Dr Nielsen, before I knew exactly what I needed to do to make my life happy and fulfilled. I will never forget him and rate him a 10+

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Excellent knowledge in childhood disorders and treatment. Great rapport with patient.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Very helpful in figuring out that problems were related to other medical problem---not psychiatric problems.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

I went to this guy as a child (my mother was a monchosem syndrome) he didnt happen to clue into the fact I wasnt hyper active, I was just being beaten constantly, and needed to be taken away from my parents, so he diagnosed me as adhd, and had me on friggin ritalin for 10 years!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Cantril Nielsen's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)