Ratings for Dr. Laura D. Wieland-Lebel

Love this lady, delivered both of my kids. Takes her time with each patient and covers all bases

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr Label was very professional, very caring and she was most concerned about all the details of my care. She is aware and concerned about privacy issues and anything that concerns you. I had surgery with her and I would do it again if needed. She and her other physician took such wonderful care of me while I was in the hospital. One of the other physicians Sharon Cofed cared for me as if I was one of her patients or her own family. They not only cared about physical needs but the whole person. A rating of five does not meet their standards. If you need a physician look no more. I recommends this group of physicians especially Dr label or Dr Sharon Cofed. May the Lord bless them, their families and their medical practice. Thank you for all of your care.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I came to Dr. LaBel due to a leaking ovarian cyst and extreme lower back pain. My previous OB would not take the time to diagnose me but Dr. LaBel, while it does take some time to get an appointment, has always been very helpful and patient to answer any and all of my questions or concerns. She diagnosed me with endometriosis and PCOS. I had to have surgery to remove the ovarian cyst and some endo. She performed it laparoscopy with the DiVinci technology. My recovery was great. The staff is so nice and understanding of nervousness and uncomfortable conversations and such. They even run the speculum under warm water when completing a pelvic exam. Now that's considerate! I mean isn't that experience itself uncomfortable enough, and to add to cold metal to it. Dr. LaBel and her nurse Amy are both AMAZING! Even my husband agrees :)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr LeBel is one of a kind!! She listens and thinks through your problems. She makes sure you understand what is happening to you at all times. She makes you feel as if you are her only patient!! I love this about her! She is an incredible surgeon and has operated on both me and my sister! We were both in great hands!! Love love love her!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Delivered two of my children. Was so patient during the pushing process. Managed post-delivery complication like a pro! I would definately recommend her...maybe not everyone in the practice, but she was awesome.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Laura D. Wieland-Lebel's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)