Ratings for Dr. Charles P. Brenner

Dr Jean Lewis the new Dr that replaced Dr. Brenner is awesome! She Took the time to show me my kids X-rays and explained why some cavities needed fixing and others did not. My kids loved her! Definitely will recommend her to my friends and family. So glad we found her! And the staff were great also.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Great dentist to take the kids. They have always been wonderful with my boys and quick. Never had to wait long after their appt times and once back in the office no real wait time either.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Our kids love their visits!!! Staff is very friendly and takes plenty of time in caring for their patients.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Brenner was my dentist as a child and now cares for my children who love going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I take my kids to this dentist even though I have to pay up front, because he is worth it. They are always on time, the staff is very helpful and skilled. Dr Brenner and his staff are great with kids and my son has never come away with a bad experience nor have any of my friends/neighbors who also take their kids there. I would recommend this office highly, without hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

I've jumped through insurance hoops with reimbursements to stay at this office because the staff is great, everything is brightly colored and child-sized, and Dr. Brenner will fit someone in quickly if they need it. He doesn't do any unnecessary work and hasn't ever made either of my kids cry, unlike other dentists. He sometimes seems a little "dry" in manner, but obviously likes kids. I've used his office for 11 years and plan to stay as long as my kids will still fit into his chairs!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007