Ratings for Dr. Fred J. Vecchione

Very good perfectionist I recommend him 1000percent also office is spotless

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I was recommended from a number of co workers who brought their children to Dr Vecchione for wisdom teeth removal-I brought my son for his wisdom teeth this summer- I can only praise the doctor and his staff Dr Vecchione is a perfectioist , his staff was so caring to me as a nervous parent and to my son - as for the office it was spotless I have been to many doctor's offices and nothing compares to this place. I highly recommend this Oral Surgery Practice.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

This doctor has kept my daughter waiting for 2 and sometimes 3 hours on at least three different occasions. We had a number of problems with her surgery and had to go back twice for new surgeries. Both times we waited for two hours in the waiting room and then for at least another 45 minutes in the back offices. He has many different offices in the back where he likes to take people and then make them wait more there as he goes around to the other rooms. He is competent but extremely rude. While waiting for hours in the waiting room I overheard another patient call the office a wisdom tooth factory . I also saw someone leave and decide not to use this doctor because he had waited an hour and had to go to work. My daughter developed very bad infections on both sides on the bottom because she had horrible horrible dry sockets. They just were not healing. My father in law, a dentist, was shocked at how bad her dry sockets and said it looked like the teeth had been dug out with a shovel

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

The doctor is phenomenal very thorough and detailed really gives you a good explanation of things. The receptionist though is a huge B*tch (apologize for language). They have a policy where you have to cancel a week before (which is ridiculous) or they charge you $200. FYI you sign a contract that has this in it so READ before you sign. I made an appointment less than a week in advance. They charged me $200, even though i made the appointment 6 days in advance (making their one week in advance clause void). (Also they put in a civil complaint with the courts if you don't pay in time so be weary) When i told the receptionist that she said take us to court we will sue you for every hour and every minute every employee spends there. DEFINITELY not somewhere you want to go. These guys are terrible. Not to mention she hung the phone up on me.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Vecchione and his staff are excellent. They explained the procedure thoroughly and were very supportive throughout. The nurse even called our home at the end of the day to check on me. I highly recommend Dr. Vecchione and would defintley use his services again if necessary.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Fred Vecchione is an outstanding doctor. His practice of educating you while correcting your issue is a virtue. He consulted with my other doctors and his method of anesthesia was slow and methodically administered in a kind and patient manner. I had no problems with the procedure or healing. I did exactly what I was instructed to do by Dr. Vecchione and his staff. Dr. Vecchione's staff is beyond compare. My parents were so glad to find the waiting room to be cell phone and food free zones. They were able to sit and relax in a quiet atmosphere while waiting for me during my procedure. The staff was very polite to my parents and kept them informed of my progress. When I asked my mom about the CIGNA paperwork, she said that Dr. Vecchione's staff took care of everything. She didn't have one thing to submit. I highly recommend Dr. Fred Vecchione and his staff for any medical issues you have. Hopefully, Dr. Fred Vecchione is not considering retirement for a long time.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Fred Vecchione is the best dentist I have ever had. I am borderline phobic when it comes to dentists. He was wonderful, curtious and supportive. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

The staff refuses to help with any insurance questions or problems. Its YOUR problem, not theirs. They are only interested in getting your money.They offer NO support.I get better, professional service at Mc Donalds.This is an appauling office.Go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Fred J. Vecchione's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, NJ