Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Salob

I was Dr. Lawrence Salob's patient when he was a practicianer in St. James and followed him to Selden when he changed practices. He is a very competent, caring , warm, knowledgeabe doctor. He does not rush, instead takes his time to listen. Dr. Salob is interested in the quality of care he offers his patients. I have been informed by the Selden practice that he is no longer with them. I continue to check the internet hoping to find where he may be practicing presently.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

Dr. Salob is a wonderful doctor. When I found out that he was no longer with the medical office in St. James and Miller Place, I immediately looked on the Internet to find out his new location. I was so happy to find out that he was located in Selden, which is a closer location to my home. I have had nothing but positive experiences with him since he has become my general practitioner. He is a very caring and considerate doctor and I have recommended him to my friends and family. I would not dream of going to another doctor. I wish him great success in his new office!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

The practice that he worked in, St. James, was terrible. The staff there were unprofessional and unsupportive. However, Dr. Salob is clinically competent, has a warm and caring bedside manner and has finally moved to another practice in Selden. He takes his time and really listens to what a patient has to day.I have never met a more caring a competent clinician. He is the best!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Lawrence Salob's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2002)