Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Stults

Dr. Stults is Awesome! Wonderful ! Fantastic ! I couldn't have been in better hands! Thank you Dr. Stults God Bless you

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Great surgeon of which saved my fathers life thank god for his knowledge. Words can not say how greatful and appreciative I am to have met Dr Stults. Very thorough, he speaks calmly and answered all our questions. What a Blessing.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Extremely arrogant individual. Gave my sister horrible advice. He told her to become "slightly anorexic" and double her thyroid medication to become "borderline hyperthyroid", lose weight and she would be fine. He didn't bother doing any tests to even try to find out what was wrong. Instead, he sent her home in pain, crying and worse than she was when she went to see him. She ended up at the hospital emergency room where the doctor actually helped. She has some tests that need to be done to determine exactly what's wrong, but at least she's on the way to getting better now. If you are even slightly overweight, don't waste your time with him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

he took out my daughters gall bladder cause it was infected no stones. he made my daughter feel at ease. she's 16 . he is very funny too. lightened the mood. staff always nice. after surgery my daughter took a while in recovery. dr was very nice. kept checking on her. gave her pics of what the bladder looked like in surgery.follow up apt very good too. thanks dr stults

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Brilliant mind, extremely knowledgeable, thorough, attentive, meticulous to detail, and a real artist when it comes to minimizing scaring (He actually uses a large magnifying glass when stitching). You couldn't be in better hands. He's performed several operations on me and my family and I'd trust my life to him any day of the week.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Stults removed my splean at VVMC cedar city,ut. and did a real good job on me he did more then any other dr's i have had has done for me and i have had a lot of surgeon. he is a careing dr so if you need a surgeon Dr. Stults is so great! He is very knowledgeable, a great surgeon there is not any better!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Stults removed my appendix after it had been misdiagnosed twice by other doctors and ruptured. He did a great job and showed great care and conern for me as I recovered in the hospital and even into the follow up visits. He's very knowledgable and wants the best for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

He is outstanding! He has done 3 different surgeries on me & one on my daughter. All successful with no problems over a 15 year period.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Stults is so great! He is very knowledgeable, a great surgeon! He has done surgery on my dad and my husband.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Michael G. Stults's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Cedar City, UT