Ratings for Dr. Edward M. Mullin

Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! I took my charge (an elderly private duty client) for her appointment. She is approaching 80 years old, but sharp as a tack. The doctor treated her like she were an utter imbecile, and actually told her what her complaint was SUPPOSED to be. She kept protesting that he wasn't listening, but he continued to argue with her. Very unprofessional and argumentative. She said she didn't want to ever go back, and I don't blame her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr Mullins and staff have provided Excellent care for me for 5 years. They have consistently go far beyond the "second mile" to attend to my needs. I could not more highly recommend Dr Mullins and his Staff.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

struck me as a compassionate,knowlegable doctor who took time to read my chart was not rushed.this is a keeper

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

I would recomend dr mullin to any of my family or friends

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

He is a very kind and compassionate man and an excellent diagnostician.He gives one an honest and straight answer to questions and complete description of anatomy involved and options on treatment.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Edward M. Mullin's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1968)

Healthnet