Ratings for Dr. Peter McGovern

Since this doctor didn't have the knowledge, or time to listen to my problem nor care to fix it, I will give him a quick rating for him he get's one "Quack" vote from me since I can't find the time, knowledge and don't care to rate any better.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Worst doctor ever! Thats all i have to say, not worth your time. I have never had a bad doc or ever complained! I just moved here and had no choice to go to him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Thanks to this doctor my baby girl is really sick he didnt want to take them time to look at her right some of there doctor in this town just about make me want to move they just dont give a**** anymore..

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I am rating this doctor as fully terrible since it wouldn't matter about his *Staff* since his staff didn't try to treat me. I would not recommend to even waste your time seeing this doctor. He has an attitude like you are wasting his time even being there before he has even heard what is going on with you. He doesn't listen to your whole story and tries to speed you up. he misdiagnoised me as well and made my problem worse by prescribing something else. Do not waste your time waiting for this doctor since he will not cure you anyway!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

This man is extremely condesending and rude. He told me that because I was a walk in that there was nothing he was willing to do for me as all walk-in clients waste his time and never show up for specialist appointments when he makes them. He just looked as me and asked what he was supposed to do. I was new to GP and had not found a family doctor. My ONLY choice was to wait 3 hours to see this man. I left in tears as I was so sick and so frustrated. I would absolutely not see him ever again.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

I like Dr Mcgovern he has been very helpful with everything that has happen with me, and I can call him at anytime to get an appointment

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Look at what you DON'T see here....Dr. McGovern see's hundreds of patients a week and I see only a few whiners, and that's probably only because no other doctor would take them...Dr McGovern is a truely caring humanitarian. No doctor is a miracle worker for heaven sake, but THIS Doctor will do what he can for you.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Sorry about all you people that are known personaly by Dr. McGovern he may have the time of day for you but when you walk in and have to take him you are brushed off. He still gets paid you see, even though he has been of no help. But to be totaly fair the doctor that I seen at the college drop in clinic did a laughable diagnosis so I was no further ahead. Not until I seen a nurse at another hospital in another town was I properly diagnosed, and she referred me for help. I am a 56 year old male with prostitutes surely Dr Mcgovern should have run across this condition by now,and not let me wonder and suffer as long as I did.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

The receptionists were EXTREMELY rude. I had McGovern as a doctor for practically my whole life and now have since changed doctors, more or less due to the way those receptionists made me feel, like I was a nuisance and in their way (when I had never used the clinic as a walk in, always booked an appointment.) He wasn't a bad doctor at all, was never rude. The wait was never short, but is it really ever? Besides his receptionists/nurses, he's a great doctor; especially if you need to just make a quick in and out to get a prescription.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

Awesome doctor. Made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions.He staff was also very friendly even though the office was packed at the time.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009